Sugar comedown

dukez07

Does it exist?

Due to a really poor financial situation that I am currently in (until my next pay date), I have been forced to live on salted water, carrots, milk and sugar for the past week. Because I don't particularly enjoy the sluggish effects I get from full fat milk, I have basically opted to go for skimmed milk and having about 5-8tbs (yes tbs) in each quart that I drink to get my calories right up (skimmed milk on its own really doesn't cut it). I have done this because I would rather get the extra calories from sugar, as opposed to fat.

Today, however, I am at work and it's the first day over the last week that I have forgotten the sugar. Man, I feel like complete ***t. Moody, depressed, anxious. Severe cravings which are real similar to nicotine cravings. As soon as I get home I'm gonna load up on the sugar to see if it makes any difference.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe low glycogen with not enough sugar being supplied to replenish it. If I do not get enough sugar with my milk, it messes me up. Could be too much liquid, not enough salt, throwing off your balance. The stress of being "broke" could also add into this.

OP
D

dukez07

Charlie said:
Maybe low glycogen with not enough sugar being supplied to replenish it. If I do not get enough sugar with my milk, it messes me up. Could be too much liquid, not enough salt, throwing off your balance. The stress of being "broke" could also add into this.

Well, as I said Charlie, I'm taking 5-8 tablespoons of sugar with each quart of milk. Four or five quarts per day equals a fair amount of sugar on top of the milk that is already present in the sugar. Plus I have 3 tablespoons of sugar in my coffee (have two or three cups a day). I don't think I'm under doing the sugar thing in terms of replenishing my liver glycogen.

I totally agree with you about the sugar in the milk. Sugar makes it so much easier to handle. What I've learned from today is that I can't handle milk at all on it's own. Muscle meats, are also a complete no in my case.

My body loves sugar, but seems to have real issues with animal protein.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I can have that happen even if everything is spot on and its usually from stress. Increasing pregnenolone might help if you are taking it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals