Enhancing Motivation And Overcoming "Learned Helplessness"

Rolan

Re: Enhancing Motivation and Overcoming "Learned Helplessnes

No I'm not under influencing food. For me it's part of a massively intelligent and covert attack on the human population - the other parts being media control, war, religion, social conditioning and group-thinking(and all the implications of that which is far, far, far-reaching).

What I'm trying to get at is that, as you know, mainstream psychology or social analysis often seems to neglect nutrition as playing any role at all in our personal and social problems. Obviously stuff like famine is a major problem, but even more subtle are, as you say, thing's like pufa's. So, even the 'health food' movement could be construed as a deliberate attack - at worst. At best it's just ignorance. I don't know what is more frightening :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I think its a sleight of hand to move you down the wrong path thinking you are doing well for yourself when in reality you are sealing the deal even quicker.

J

j.

Rolan said:
So, even the 'health food' movement could be construed as a deliberate attack - at worst. At best it's just ignorance. I don't know what is more frightening :lol:

Or it might be something in between, like evil, but just because the part of their brains which allows them to be good didn't develop.

Rolan

Charlie said:
Yes, maybe even a caffeine deficiency. ;)

Ain't been caffeine deficient since for a good 5 years Charlie :D

The awakening is a beautiful thing to watch. :)

funny thing though - I've been obsessed with food since I was about 20. Obviously went through the brown rice, olive oil and salmon thing :| But I guess I was never clear on the reasons why, or even why I went through Zone, Zone Paleo, LC Paleo, Eat every carbsource I set my eyes on, HED, High starch, and now whatever this thing is(don't want to give it a name).

But now it becomes more obvious, since I view myself through the prism of actually being an organism - an organism will always try and achieve homeostasis, balance, self expression, creation or just simply evolution. Whatever you want to call it(let's not start categorising everything here!). This is what i've been attempting to do in terms of my nutrition. So I guess it's now time to follow my own intuition. I used to think there was merit in saying 'Let's eat the way we did before modern civilisation began'. I still think it's an interesting perspective, but unfortunately misses out 10,000 yrs of context. Kinda big gap there :roll:

J

j.

I was wondering whether caffeine might not be as necessary for kids, because I am not sure iron is as bad for them.