PUFA In Vitamins

J

j.

Is taking a Vitamin E (or A) capsule which contains PUFA in the form of soybean oil better than not taking it?

HollyLooyah

I was wondering about this too. I went through my vitamin cabinet and threw away everything that had oil in it period. I purchased a dry E instead of an oil based E.

Wilfrid

I asked the (almost) same question to RP two weeks ago.
" As long as you use the vitamin topically it would not do any harm but be careful to not expose your skin to direct sunlight."
Hope that help.

nwo2012

HollyLooyah said:
I was wondering about this too. I went through my vitamin cabinet and threw away everything that had oil in it period. I purchased a dry E instead of an oil based E.

Be careful with the dry E, as usually synthetic (toxic).
The AC Grace Unique-E is the only one that Peatarians should use. No oils left in there at all and has all the isomers. Safe to use under sunlight.

OP
J

j.

nwo2012 said:
The AC Grace Unique-E is the only one that Peatarians should use. No oils left in there at all and has all the isomers. Safe to use under sunlight.

Do you get it shipped from the U.S.?

Nikki

I like that it is a powder in capsule so I can easily tap out very small doses for our tiniest dog of 4lbs, and all the sizes in between and up to adult human. The bottle I have has d alpha listed as 8iu not 6iu

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as Palmitate) 5,000 IU
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU
Vitamin E (Total Natural Tocopherols) 50 mg
as d-Gamma 35 mg
as d-Alpha 4 mg/6 IU
as d-Beta 2 mg
as Delta 9 mg
Vitamin K (as Vitamin K1 Phytonadione 500 mcg; Vitamin K2 Menquinone-7 25 mcg) 525 mcg
Tocotrienols (Delta, Gamma)* 10 mg

*From DeltaGold, a product containing typically 90% Delta-Tocotrienol and 10% Gamma-Tocotrienol. DeltaGold is naturally extracted from Annatto Bean, under US patent.

movebetter

do you mean to use topically only?