Vitamin E Supplements

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I was using the health natura Whole E and like it a lot. I only stopped because I don't need it while taking mitolipin.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there an ETA on the vitamin E?

I'm close to ordering another round of your supps but if vitamin e is coming out soon then I'd rather wait wait so I don't have to pay double the international shipping fee.

I am waiting on the first few gallons to arrive hopefully this weekend. So, it should be up on the website either this weekend or Monday next week. I will post on this thread when it is ready.

acrylic

I am waiting on the first few gallons to arrive hopefully this weekend. So, it should be up on the website either this weekend or Monday next week. I will post on this thread when it is ready.

SO EXCITED :D

TreasureVibe

This sounds a bit silly, but I have read in another topic on vitamin E that someone used a vitamin E softgel/tablet as a suppository and it apparently fixed his varicocele. Now this got me pretty excited, because I have been suffering from a left testis varicocele for around a year now, and just recently started using Doctor's Best Best Tocotrienols at around 800 IU daily, and other than my angina which I have been suffering from in my left chest it managed to reduce my varicocele pain aswell and most certainly made me feel better hormonally!

Now I am wondering, for my left testis varicocele and left chest angina pectoris, what exact vitamin E kind(s) could be considered the best for these 2 illnesses, and what brand could be considered the best at the moment? And is using it as a suppository adviced?

Wagner83

This sounds a bit silly, but I have read in another topic on vitamin E that someone used a vitamin E softgel/tablet as a suppository and it apparently fixed his varicocele. Now this got me pretty excited, because I have been suffering from a left testis varicocele for around a year now, and just recently started using Doctor's Best Best Tocotrienols at around 800 IU daily, and other than my angina which I have been suffering from in my left chest it managed to reduce my varicocele pain aswell and most certainly made me feel better hormonally!

Now I am wondering, for my left testis varicocele and left chest angina pectoris, what exact vitamin E kind(s) could be considered the best for these 2 illnesses, and what brand could be considered the best at the moment? And is using it as a suppository adviced?
For others who may read the post, it's often said that tocopherols are what you want , not tocotrienols.

Gametime

On the german amazon the seller said that it's 25 % tocopherols derived from wheat germ oil, not mixed with any other oils. So basically 25% tocopherol, 75 % wheat germ oil
Thanks for that! What are we looking for in VIT E sups these days? Solgars Vitamin E okay?

squanch

Thanks for that! What are we looking for in VIT E sups these days? Solgars Vitamin E okay?
The solgar has safflower oil mixed in. Most brands add some vegetable oil in their capsules unfortunately.

From what I could gather the best at the moment seems to be:

Vitamin E oil:
  • Health Natura Whole E
  • LotionCrafter Mixed Tocopherols Vitamin E Oil
  • IdeaLabs TocoVit
  • 4Spectrum Vitamin E oil

Vitamin E capsules
:
(The problem with capsules is that you never now the actual concentration of tocopherols in the oil they put in the capsule. The ones I listed all claim "no added oils", but they could be using an oil refined from soybeans with 30% tocopherol content and put "Natural vitamin e complex derived from soybeans. No added filler oils" on the package. Weighing the oil inside the capsule at home and calculating the tocopherol content would also be difficult, because they usually add water and glycerin. You would have to directly ask the manufacturer.)
  • A.C. Grace Unique E (although there was some discussion about a quality decline a while ago on here)
  • Thorne Research Ultimate-E
  • Douglas Laboratories Nutri-E 400
  • Seeking Health Optimal Vitamin E

There are some very high quality tocotrienol supplements on the market nowadays. Ray has said in the past he didn't like those and they need more research. Does anybody know what his current stance on tocotrienols is?

Last edited:

Frankdee20

What do you think a good ratio of Alpha to the mixed tocopherols should be ? LE brand has a product called Gamma E with minimal Alpha and 350 IU mixed.