Supplement List

redlight

Can someone link me to a good topical Vitamin D... the OP original link is not for sale anymore
thanks

Dan W

Can someone link me to a good topical Vitamin D... the OP original link is not for sale anymore
thanks
Carlson renamed it to "Super Daily D3". Or most of the other liquid brands are good too (Thorne, NOW Foods, Seeking Health).

Dan W

Do you know your blood levels? Based on this study, I'd think you might be able to get double-digit ng/ml boosts in a few months by applying 5000IU a day. They're using aloe vera as a penetration enhancer though, so it's hard to be sure.

redlight

Thanks! my last test (august) VIt D 42 (30-100 ng/mL)
I'm going for another test next week

Jsaute21

Great list. I have found that using supplements, particularly IDEALABS quality ones, helped greatly at first. I am getting to a point now, where i notice less of a boost from them. To raise low pulse and a lowish temp (temp has raised slightly) do we view these supplements as close to neccesary for a couple of months or good to cycle on/off?

L

lollipop

Great list. I have found that using supplements, particularly IDEALABS quality ones, helped greatly at first. I am getting to a point now, where i notice less of a boost from them. To raise low pulse and a lowish temp (temp has raised slightly) do we view these supplements as close to neccesary for a couple of months or good to cycle on/off?
I think cycling helps and have noticed this phenomenon with all supplements.

L

lollipop

Thanks @lisaferraro. Did you originally have hypo symptoms? It seems as if you are in great control of your health at this point.
I did! Coming off of 2 years of VLC/Paleo. I tanked my metabolism. This diet has done wonders for my health - started April 2015. I initially gained size and weight, but that stopped and overall biomarkers and well being much better now...

Jsaute21

That is encouraging to hear. I am starting to put on a bit of weight. Some muscle along with fat...i am choosing to think of it as a good sign as well as i brought this damage on a long time ago i suppose.