Supplement List

Birdie

Martin,
Yes, we are without fluoride too. Community well system.. But there may be chlorine in it. Something is in it for purification but I don't remember what.

peatarian

Birdie said:
I've heard 4 a week. I get 4 or 5 a week. Some were saying to use a pound of each but I use less. The baths are for magnesium and CO2. I add the aspirin as peatarian said it might help my fibromyalgia. These baths also help with sleep if taken near bedtime.

Have you noticed any difference? Do you want to write me a message with your symptoms? I have come across many people during the last 5 years who had fibromyalgia with very different symptoms. All but three (who still struggle) have tried different Ray Peat ideas and are completely symptom free now.

Birdie

That's very encouraging, peatarian. I think we need a fibro thread. It could help a lot of people. Right now I'm just recovering from a surgery so I'm not in my typical shape. How do you know of all these FMS people who are symptom free? Thanks!

peatarian

Birdie said:
That's very encouraging, peatarian. I think we need a fibro thread. It could help a lot of people. Right now I'm just recovering from a surgery so I'm not in my typical shape. How do you know of all these FMS people who are symptom free? Thanks!

Well, I guess giving my history with doctors and diseases -- people start telling me their medical problems after saying hello. That's okay for me because many can't read Peat due to their lack of English. I always love to see how his work helps people get better no matter how big the problem.

Steveig84

anyone have a supplier for thyroid in germany? something over the counter or to order online?

thank you! :):

peatarian

Steveig84 said:
anyone have a supplier for thyroid in germany? something over the counter or to order online?

thank you! :):

I answered you via private message.

peatarian

healing said:
How much baking soda do you use in the baths and add to drinks? Do you ever notice any digestive problems from the baking soda? What benefits do feel from using it? Thanks!

Healing - I've answered to your PM yesterday. It doesn't seem to get to you.

Birdie

peatarian said:
Birdie said:

Well, I guess giving my history with doctors and deceases -- people start telling me their medical problems after saying hello. That's okay for me because many can't read Peat due to their lack of English. I always love to see how his work helps people get better no matter how big the problem.
This is good to hear. And thank you for asking if I might PM you with my fibro symptoms. I have to get on that when I have more energy. It's good to know you have this experience.

jaa

Does anyone know the recommended dose of eggshell powder?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Rachel said:
Thiroyd has disappeared from Amazon.
Harumph!
Amazon yanked them off again. If anyone who is a regular poster here wants to get it please send me a PM and I can direct you on how to.

Wilfrid

Yesterday, I asked Ray about the BCAA supplementation to lower serotonin level and he said that such supplementation sounds reasonable along with some gelatin.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That is interesting. I have some leftover BCAA's that I might go ahead and take them.

Ray-Z

gretchen said:
I need a vitamin D3 rec.

Gretchen: My favorite so far is the Thorne liquid vitamin D, which I purchase from iHerb. No nasty ingredients, just vitamin D3, MCT oil, and mixed tocopherols (vitamin E). I rub the liquid on my wrists and arms.

kiran

You have to take it with gelatin or an alternate source of tyrosine/phenylalanine because BCAAs will block the uptake of both tryptophan (Serotonin) and tyrosine/phenyalanine (Dopamine).

This is definitely a cool idea.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Very cool, thank you kiran!