Raw thyroid - detox symtpoms?

Violet

has anyone experienced detox symptoms when starting to supplement thyroid? Since starting to supplement Raw Thyroid a week ago I noticed that my pee has gotten more yellow (sorry tmi), and then a few days ago, my sweat started to smell bad. (Normally I'm completely odourless).

Just wondering if anyone else has gone through this?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Maybe the thyroid you are taking is being peed out? Maybe its actually B vitamins and not thyroid? Just speculating here....

When I first started Peating my sweat got super stinky, skunky like. I wrote it off as some sort of super detox going on.

J

j.

Violet, I would give it a few more days/weeks to see if it's temporary.

OP
Violet

Violet

@Charlie, I'm pretty sure it's Thyroid as I've been experiencing the increase in pulse, plus other t3 symptoms.

@J - thanks! I dont plan on stopping taking it. Just find it interesting.

However, two days ago my waking pulse bottomed out. It had risen to 77bmp, and suddenly it dropped to 57! Not sure what to make of that....

jaguar43

Violet said:
has anyone experienced detox symptoms when starting to supplement thyroid? Since starting to supplement Raw Thyroid a week ago I noticed that my pee has gotten more yellow (sorry tmi), and then a few days ago, my sweat started to smell bad. (Normally I'm completely odourless).

Just wondering if anyone else has gone through this?

what brand ?