Progest E Formulation

Alicem

Just wondering, are all progest e's the same? I bought this one

http://www.electricalbody.com/product/n ... ne-oil.htm

It'a a good price and I received it in a week which is great as I'm in the uk. It says in the accompanying booklet that it's derived from wild yam or soy. I was under the impression that progesterone from wild yam was not a good thing. Maybe it's undergone some process or other so that it's ok?

Can anyone advise?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
They should be all the same if they come from Kenogen.

HDD

Charlie said:
They should be all the same if they come from Kenogen.

What do you mean?

That it is all derived from wild yam and/or soy?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Kenogen is the company that makes it.

HDD

Is the progesterone from wild yam and/or soy as the pamphlet says? I was also under the impression that wild yam was not good.

OP
A

Alicem

To quote the pamphlet

'Ingredients:
Patented formula containing natural vitamin E oil, vegetable Triglycerides and Natural Progesterone derived from Wild Yam and/or Soy'

jyb

Alicem said:
To quote the pamphlet

'Ingredients:
Patented formula containing natural vitamin E oil, vegetable Triglycerides and Natural Progesterone derived from Wild Yam and/or Soy'

That basically means there's soy, otherwise why put soy on the list...

Alicem,

I got mine through the same company and questioned the whole soy thing when I saw it in the booklet. I was aware that the vitamin E the progesterone is suspended in is made from soy, but I'm not sure about the progesterone itself. As far as I know, it is only made from wild yam. Check the back of your bottle and you will see it's made by Kenogen so it's the progesterone that Peat developed. Progesterone is made from wild yam that is altered in a lab so it is not the "harmful" unadulterated wild yam. You'll see under the ingredients on your bottle that it is listed as natural progesterone.

OP
A

Alicem

Thank you Northernlights2281 that's reassuring. I've checked the bottle and as you say it does say Kenogen on it so I guess it's the same stuff everyone is using and having good results with