bulk ordering for Melbourne Australia - cynoplus

Buckyball

hello, anyone here from melbourne australia interested getting cynoplus and/or other Ray Peat inspired supplements from those recommended sites on the supplement list?

i'm new, just starting out, put through my first order for progest e, 102USD for 3 bottles, not bad. I'm yet to get cynoplus, vitamin a, k etc unfortunately the shipping rate is quite dear, 51USD-55USD for Australia.Cheapest is around 39USD.

So I'm wanting to know if anyone from Melbourne would be interested in putting an order together so the shipping cost can be split in half or 3 ways. I haven't figured out the whole logistics yet but just wanting to put this out there to see if anyone else has had similar ideas.

Thanks
Lara

juanitacarlos

Hi Lara - there will be limits to how much Cynoplus you can order in - I think it's 3 months worth (maximum dose) you ship in. I get mine from farmacia del nino which has very reasonable shipping.

iherb.com for vitamins is incredibly cheap and has excellent shipping rates to Australia. you will get them in a few days also. they often have specials for the shipping.

OP
B

Buckyball

thanks for the info. just went back to farmacia and realised that I had previously selected a more expensive shipping option which was 51USD. Chose the 14-24 days service this time and it looked much better. I ordered 2 bottles.

looks like iherb does not stock nutrisorb Vitamin A anymore.

juanitacarlos

for vitamin A, you could eat some liver if you like it - make a pate or something similar. Or I just checked iherb and found the nutrisorb here