Confused about ordering supps

Vinero

Hello all. I live in the Netherlands and I'm confused about getting Progest-e, Pregnenolone, etc.
Can I just order this stuff online and get it shipped to my country without problems?
It's unfortunately unavailable here and I desperately want to try out this stuff because I have some problems that I haven't been able to fix with diet so far..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

J

j.

iHerb ships to a lot of countries, thought I'm not sure they ship to the Netherlands.

4peatssake

Smart Powders ships internationally.
I am using pregnenolone from them.

http://www.smartpowders.com/catalogsear ... =relevance

I get Progest E from Electrical Body. I've spoken with the owner and shipping can be slow but my orders have always been fulfilled as has a friend of mine. This is the best price for Progest E and she does ship internationally, however, if I were in Europe I would speak directly with the owner first by phone or email. I looked through my records but cannot find her name, sorry.

Her info is:

Electrical Body, Inc.
[email protected]
http://electricalbody.com
419-824-0262

Another email address is [email protected] and toll free ordering (probably US only) is 888 662-4057

OP
Vinero

Vinero

Thanks for the suggestions guys
Smartpowders pregnenolone is pure powder so I am gonna try that one. Are the capsules also pure powder 4peatssake?
I also sent an email to electricalbody. their reply was that they can ship to the netherlands.

4peatssake

Vinero said:
Thanks for the suggestions guys
Smartpowders pregnenolone is pure powder so I am gonna try that one. Are the capsules also pure powder 4peatssake?
I also sent an email to electricalbody. waiting for a reply now :)
I use the pure powder and not the capsules. I took a quick look at one of the capsules there and it had some pretty nasty excipients in it.

I forgot to mention Dan Wich's website which has the best information online for pure supplements.

Toxinless

4peatssake

Vinero said:
I've searched the forums and it seems that this site is from the UK.
http://www.functionalnutritionsupplemen ... ne-support
they sell Progest-E and Pregnenolone. Since it is located in the UK this would be a better option for me and other europeans right??
I dunno, the prices look pretty steep to me so you'll have to calculate shipping costs and time frame to deterimine what is best for you.

The price for Progest E at the UK link is a whopping £27.95 incl tax (about $45 US) whereas it is $23.95 US before shipping and tax from Electrical Body.

M

marikay

I think the name of the woman who runs Electrical Body is Rita. I ordered Progest E from her and am very happy with the service.