Farmacia Del Nino

4peatssake

Farmacia Del Nino is once again experiencing problems with their domain.

This is their new domain link.

Farmacia Del Nino

Here is a screen shot of the email I received.

Attachments

• farmaciasdelnino.JPG
    farmaciasdelnino.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 736

Blossom

Forum Supporter
They are back up and running. I just placed an order so I thought I'd let everyone know!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm must say I'm truly impressed with this online pharmacy. Last night when I placed my order it somehow went through twice! They were on it immediately. Instead of charging me and shipping me two of the same order they recognized the possible error and contacted me by phone and e-mail within 8 hours of the mix up! You can't ask for better customer service than that! :D

pretty_wise

are these guys legit? I bought from them once and never got my package. I usually use that other mexican pharmacy.

OP
4peatssake

4peatssake

I have ordered twice and both times received my order. I have found their customer service to be very good as well. I would email them if I had a problem with a package. They have always responded promptly to my emails.

I have also found their prices to be less expensive than other farmacias.

BTW, they have again secured a domain in their name and the new link is:

Farmacia del Nino

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I wonder if when I ordered recently(April 18) if this was even the right pharmacy? I guess I'll see how it goes. It appeared to be legitimate and I was impressed with the customer service but I used your original link 4peatssake.

OP
4peatssake

4peatssake

I think you are fine. But do email and ask for tracking info. It does take awhile to be able to view tracking in the US as it goes through Mexico first.

They have had 2 temporary domains and you probably used the previous link they were using on April 18. I think they have finally settled things and this new link is their (hopefully) permanent home.

You can also call and speak to a customer service rep. I have had good experiences with both phone and email with them.

:2cents

Blossom

Forum Supporter
4peatssake said:
I think you are fine. But do email and ask for tracking info. It does take awhile to be able to view tracking in the US as it goes through Mexico first.

They have had 2 temporary domains and you probably used the previous link they were using on April 18. I think they have finally settled things and this new link is their (hopefully) permanent home.

You can also call and speak to a customer service rep. I have had good experiences with both phone and email with them.

:2cents
They did email the tracking info already! Thanks

Dayman

anyone had experience with farmaciadelnino.net?
They haven't updated my order status since 29 June which says under revision.

Katty

There seem to be a couple different brand options for synthroid/T4 (not just dose differences, but brand differences). Which T4 are people are buying from that site?

HDD

Cynoplus (t4 and t3) and Cynomel (t3 only) is what I take and purchase from the site I posted above.

Katty

Thanks Haagendazendiane. I'm on separate T4 and T3 right now and I don't want to switch to the cynoplus combo yet.

Anyone else buy T4 from them?