Thiroyd, Thiroyd-S, Dessicated thyroid with meals?

Bluebell

For people taking thiroyd or thiroyd-s, do you take it with meals?

And if so, do you divide it equally between breakfast, lunch and dinner?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I usually take it after a meal divided equally throughout the day.

Jack

Hey Charlie,

What brand NDT do you take? Also how many grains do you take in a day and what is your daily schedule when taking the NDT? Thanks for your time.

jacksmom

Hope this is helpful. I take Thiroyd. I take it 30-60 minutes before a meal. I put it under my tongue and let it melt. I find it works better for me to do sub-lingual as I do not assimilate well in my digestive tract.

I take "Thiroyd" and take between 215 to 240mgs daily, depending on how I feel. I need high amounts compared to many other people, (I have no thyroid gland). I cut the pills, as needed with a pill cutter.
I take 90 mgs. at 7-7:30AM, (1 1/2 grains)
then 60 mg. at about 10:30-11AM, (1 grain)
then 60 mg at 1-1:30 PM. (1 grain)
Then I find if I take 1/4 pill (1/4 grain), or 15mgs. at about 9:30PM at night, it helps me sleep better!! That is a total of 225 mgs. in a day.

On days that I feel I need more (if I get hypothyroid symptoms) I take the 240mgs.for the day. Then I add another 15 mgs (1/4 tablet or 1/4 grain) at 4PM. I still take the 1/4 pill, (1/4 grain, or 15 mgs) at night as usual.
Right now I am on an every other day schedule for about a week of 225 and then 240 then 225. I think my optimum is probably about 230mg. but it is hard to cut the pills to equal that.

I am delicately balanced with thyroid medicine. My doctor said I am the 10-20% of people who need a very individualized way of taking thyroid. He is so pleased with the results I am getting with pimpomproduct's Thiroyd. He is open-minded now that he saw how quickly I responded to it compared to the Armour I was on. He didn't kick me out of the office like any other doctor would do knowing their patient was taking medicine from Thailand.

I let it melt under my tongue (sub-lingual). I have Hashimotos and no thyroid gland, so my digestion is not the best. Also I do not eat gluten.

For me, the Thiroyd is by far the best thyroid med. I have been on in 36 years. It gives an even energy, without the dips of Armour. It is easy to cut without crumbling. And it is great for under the tongue. It has a slight fruit taste.

narouz

I also like Thiroyd so far.
This post could be my own
except that I don't take that volume.
It has seemed so effective,
that I need only about a 1/4 of the synthetic (CynoPlus).

I really can't substantiate that officially yet.
I've only been doing it about 2 months.
But it has felt stronger
and without the palpitations I was getting from synthetics.

jacksmom said:
Hope this is helpful. I take Thiroyd. I take it 30-60 minutes before a meal. I put it under my tongue and let it melt. I find it works better for me to do sub-lingual as I do not assimilate well in my digestive tract.

I take "Thiroyd" and take between 215 to 240mgs daily, depending on how I feel. I need high amounts compared to many other people, (I have no thyroid gland). I cut the pills, as needed with a pill cutter.
I take 90 mgs. at 7-7:30AM, (1 1/2 grains)
then 60 mg. at about 10:30-11AM, (1 grain)
then 60 mg at 1-1:30 PM. (1 grain)
Then I find if I take 1/4 pill (1/4 grain), or 15mgs. at about 9:30PM at night, it helps me sleep better!! That is a total of 225 mgs. in a day.

On days that I feel I need more (if I get hypothyroid symptoms) I take the 240mgs.for the day. Then I add another 15 mgs (1/4 tablet or 1/4 grain) at 4PM. I still take the 1/4 pill, (1/4 grain, or 15 mgs) at night as usual.
Right now I am on an every other day schedule for about a week of 225 and then 240 then 225. I think my optimum is probably about 230mg. but it is hard to cut the pills to equal that.

I am delicately balanced with thyroid medicine. My doctor said I am the 10-20% of people who need a very individualized way of taking thyroid. He is so pleased with the results I am getting with pimpomproduct's Thiroyd. He is open-minded now that he saw how quickly I responded to it compared to the Armour I was on. He didn't kick me out of the office like any other doctor would do knowing their patient was taking medicine from Thailand.

I let it melt under my tongue (sub-lingual). I have Hashimotos and no thyroid gland, so my digestion is not the best. Also I do not eat gluten.

For me, the Thiroyd is by far the best thyroid med. I have been on in 36 years. It gives an even energy, without the dips of Armour. It is easy to cut without crumbling. And it is great for under the tongue. It has a slight fruit taste.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals