Pure bulk supplements

Anyone else have experience with them? I have B6 B3 B1 Tuarine and BCAA from them and I seem to not tolerate any of those powders well. My Pregnenalone supplement from Health Natura is the same way. Surprisingly I tolerate Haidut's supplements very well. Anyone else have the same experience?

tara

I've been using purebulk niacinamide for several months, BCAA and taurine for a month or two, and B1, B2, B6 for a week or so. High dose B2 the last week, but other than that fairly low/moderate doses. I have not noticed any problems from these except when I accidentally took more niacinamide than I intended, and the consequences were likely the expected niacinamide effect itself. I'm not sure that I'm good at noticing if something disagrees with me, though.

BingDing

I've been using their B1, B3, and B6, too, and some other Bs that I thought were good quality. It's not so much that they disagreed with me, it's just that when I tried haiduts Energin I got a big energy boost. I'm still wondering what the differences are, doesn't seem the ethanol carrier would be that big a deal.