Supplement List UK

jyb

I looked at whether one could find some OJ concentrate powder in the UK but sadly the two companies I found so far use the spray drying technique that results in maltodextrin being mixed in, which is to avoid like plague both due its impurities and its intrinsic nature.

Bruv

jyb said:
I looked at whether one could find some OJ concentrate powder in the UK but sadly the two companies I found so far use the spray drying technique that results in maltodextrin being mixed in, which is to avoid like plague both due its impurities and its intrinsic nature.
What other drying techniques are there and which are preferable?

jyb

Bruv said:
What other drying techniques are there and which are preferable?

So far I'm only aware of two UK companies that supply fruit powder (they cater firms but they're fine selling to individuals too). Both use the spray drying that results in maltodextrin in the finished product (in large amounts).

Dan W

This should develop into a good source of Peat-ey products in the UK:
http://www.purehealthsupplements.co.uk/

It's run by a Peat-fan and his brother, and they're working with suppliers on all the products you see on the home page. The first one to come into stock should be the gelatin on December 1st, and I figure it's worth signing up for their newsletter to find out about the others.

jyb

Dan Wich said:
This should develop into a good source of Peat-ey products in the UK:
http://www.purehealthsupplements.co.uk/

It's run by a Peat-fan and his brother, and they're working with suppliers on all the products you see on the home page. The first one to come into stock should be the gelatin on December 1st, and I figure it's worth signing up for their newsletter to find out about the others.

Where did you hear about it? Just curious. There are a couple existing UK shops that sell Peat stuff, although this would be the first to be so explicit.

Dan W

jyb said:
Where did you hear about it? Just curious.
The owner is a facebook friend from one of the Peat groups. Definitely a longtime helpful person, not someone just looking to cash in on the Peat market.

Back
Top Bottom