Colloidal Silver To Eliminate Parasites In The Prostate

Velve921

What does everyone think of collidal silver?

More specifically has anyone ever used it to kill parasites in the prostate?

4peatssake

Peat thinks it's toxic.

Ray Peat said:
All silver is very toxic, and the colloidal form wouldn't kill germs if it weren't very active chemically. It isn't as toxic as mercury, but few things are. It’s slightly less toxic than lead.

He recommends Flowers of Sulfur USP for bad critters.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Interesting.

So I actually started sulfur yesterday as apart of the 3 day detox of parasites. Is this the most beneficial for killing parasites that he has found or recommends?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Pau d'arco also works on parasites and is also Peat recommended.

4peatssake

Ewlevy1 said:
Interesting.

So I actually started sulfur yesterday as apart of the 3 day detox of parasites. Is this the most beneficial for killing parasites that he has found or recommends?
I can't answer for him. I just know that is what he recommended to me.

I also think the pau d'arco Charlie mentioned would be something very good to consider as well.
I've taken the past two days off taking the pau d'arco after the detox symptoms kept increasing as I don't want to be flat on my back.

Starting back on the pau d'arco today.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Where can I buy pau d arco? Does anyone have a suggested source they recommend?

4peatssake

I bought the inner bark by Frontier at iherb.

Frontier Pau D'arco Bark

Charlie sent me another source but for the life of me I can't find it. :?
We've been discussing whether the bark is water soluble meaning a tinture is better than the decoction but it appears the bark is readily water soluble and RP has recommended the decoction as well. So far I'm very pleased with results from the decoction so I'll be continuing with that.

HD: ...nature has a very similar compound in cascara as well as in tabebuia - otherwise known as pau d'arco - and that is not only antibacterial, it's also anti-tumour, antiviral, antifungal and anti-parasitic. Both of those herbs can be used without having to make them into a tincture - they are readily water soluble. Cascara, the dose is so low, you can just use a pinch of powder as needed and the tabebuia makes quite a nice tea. Dr Peat, you were talking to me about a decoction, a boiled wine and tabebuia/pau d'arco compound. Can you tell me a little bit more about the doctor who used that?

RP: WF Koch was a Michigan chemistry professor who went into medicine. He was at the University of Michigan at the time Moses Gomberg had discovered free radicals. It was 20 or 30 years before chemists would believe that such a thing existed. But Koch was there at the university, saw the stuff, understood its properties and started thinking about what that type of reaction would mean in the body. And he proposed that we have free radicals in the form of quinones in our mitochondria handling energy, creating all of these functions (anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-tumour, and so on). And he created a whole range of substances, some more powerful than others, and began giving them to cancer patients and allergy patients and even infected cows. (There was a study in California in which they cured various animal diseases with his so-called anti-cancer reagent.) The famous Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, who got a Nobel prize related to respiration and vitamin C research, based practically his whole career on working out the meaning of Koch's work with the quinones. The vitamin K ubiquinone {isn't vitamin K naphthoquinone and coenzyme Q10 ubiquinone?} is the substance that came much later to be discovered in the mitochondria. The government twice tried to put Koch in jail, saying that it was inconceivable that people could have free radicals in their cells and that it would be toxic if they did. But then it turned out that exactly the type of chemical, the quinone, that Koch had postulated turned out to be the essence of how human life creates energy.