KMUD: 2-20-15 Uses Of Urea

getdatmoney01

Such_Saturation said:
Unless there is an explicit ban the worst could be ending up on some kind of watchlist, because I think they are pretty good at checking that you have all ingredients before singling you out. Now, "technical urea" could mean anything from agricultural grade to lab grade and they add "EU quality" which doesn't seem to mean anything so that is probably the best thing to start asking about. People usually get pretty uptight with details if they understand that you're meaning to eat the stuff.

Heh, yea. I messaged the guy, we'll see what we get. He listed it under "Sporting Goods", so surely he believes it's safe for ingestion. :lol:

I also contacted Australian customs and they just referred me to the Australian Office of Chemical Safety, who are closed right now, so I'll call them on Monday and see what i get. It's such a common compound in many goods so I don't see why there would be any problem.

I did find this but I can't find anything else.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/ ... /sch8.html

Goods the importation of which is prohibited if permission is not granted under regulation 5H

(2-Isopropyl-4-pentenoyl) urea and preparations containing (2-isopropyl-4-pentenoyl) urea.

I just realized he set the same shipping for USA as for AUS... I think he is in for a surprise at the post office...

The urea usually has some biuret impurities but it is different from what is listed there.

Tom

On the television program "60 Minutes" aired on June 4, 1978, the former Prime Minister of India, Morarji Desai (1896-1995), was interviewed by Dan Rather, Mike Wallace and Morley Safer.

--Rather: Tell us how are you able to run the government of India, working 12 hours a day or more, horseback riding in the countryside, talking vigorously in public at the age of 82 years young. Tell us your secret.

--Desai: My diet consists of fruit and vegetable juices, fresh and natural milk, plain yogurt, honey, fresh fruits, raw nuts, five cloves of garlic every day, and I drink five to eight ounces of urine every morning on an empty stomach.

--Rather: Yack! You drink your urine? That is the most repulsive thing I have ever heard.

--Desai: Don't be alarmed, it is a very natural treatment. If you observe the animals, you will see that they drink their urine to stay fit. Observe them. In my country mothers used to give babies their own urine when they were suffering from stomach ache. And In the Hindu philosophy, in the Hindu customs, cow's urine has been considered holy, and it is prescribed in every ceremony. People must drink it. So they drink their urine. That is not considered in any way wrong.

--Rather: I guess you don't consider this a strange practice?

--Desai: No. It is not a strange practice. In America scientists are preparing extracts from urine for heart trouble. You probably don't know that.

--Rather: No, I didn't know that.

--Desai: They are doing it. So your people are drinking other people's urine but not their own. And it costs dollars, thousands of dollars, while,their's is free and more effective. Many medicines are worse in color, worse in taste, worse in smell, still people take them. I think it is much worse to take them. You should taste it to find out.

--Rather: I guess so ... I could.

--Desai: If you drink all your urine (urine fast), in just a few days the body becomes purified. By the third day your urine is without any color or any smell or any taste and it will be pure almost like water. You will feel very good because your system is improved and cleansed considerably. Drinking urine fights the cause of all diseases and it cost you nothing.

--Rather: Respectfully Mr. Prime Minister, I am not ready to try that.

-----

According to wikipedia, it´s 9.3 g/L of urea in urine, so the dosages people use here is like the equivalent of the urea found in 1 to 2 quarts or urine per day. Any longer term side-effects experienced from these dosages of urea? Also, is the urea derived from the urine of humans or cows etc?

burtlancast

Why not just find a way to chemically purify the urea in your urine ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Am I missing something, or couldn't one just eat a little extra protein and cut down on liquids? Your BUN as shown by tests will skyrocket. It has happened to me in the past when eating high protein and not drinking much liquids. I am pretty sure BUN is a measure of urea concentrations in the blood. According to the doctor this is very very bad. Can someone here please tell me:

1. Why can't higher urea concentrations be achieved by the method I mention above (restrict liquids and increase protein)? I don't mean restrict carbs. Eat carbs all you want to be able to handle the protein, but just restrict liquids as to be mildly dehydrated.

2. Is the increase in BUN as a result of ingesting urea or using my "method" safe? My doctor seems to think it will fry your kidneys.

mas

Urine- Your Own Perfect Medicine

Martha Christy

When I contracted a crippling, incurable disease early in life, I used every available conventional medical and alternative healing method over the course of many years without success. When an acquaintance suggested I try "urine therapy" I though she'd lost her mind, but with no options left, I swallowed my prejudice and decided to give it a go. To my own (and everyone else's) amazement, my healing was so rapid and so profound with urine therapy that no question remained in my mind that someone in the medical community had to know more than they were telling about this incredible body substance. And as a matter of fact, they did know more - a lot more.

For almost the entire course of the 20th century, unknown to the public, doctors and medical researchers have been proving in both laboratory and clinical testing that our own urine is an enormous source of vital nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source. They use urine for healing cancer, heart disease, allergies, auto-immune diseases, diabetes, asthma, infertility, infections, wounds and on and on -- yet we're taught that urine is a toxic waste product.

http://all-natural.com/urine.html#billion

mas

Urea-Scientists manage to 'UNBOIL' an egg: Chemical process to untangle proteins could lead to cheaper cancer treatments
• Chemists from the University of California Irvine and the University of Western Australia boiled egg whites for 20 minutes 
• They added urea to liquefy the material and break down its proteins 
• Used a 'vortex fluid device' to force proteins back into an untangled form 
• Discovery could one day reduce the cost of cancer treatment

Urea is a chemical compound found in urine, although it is also made artificially too. 

‘In our paper, we describe a device for pulling apart tangled proteins and allowing them to refold.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ments.html

SQu

A bit of feedback: I've stopped it simply because I feel very averse to it. Really don't know why. No other negative symptoms. May have been taking too much (heaped tb 3xday, sometimes more, but maybe too concentrated). It gave me an energy boost and may have helped me drop some water retention and some actual weight, maybe - it happened around the same time but there could be other reasons eg sleeping in on holiday. I'll definitely try it again sometime though, it was worth it.
Haidut re your slight dehydration comment, I've noticed that when I eat and drink to taste and thirst and hunger cues I can wake up thirsty or be thirsty in the middle of the night; that I prefer concentrated food and liquids (eg very strong coffee with condensed milk); and suspect sometimes that I'm a bit dehydrated maybe. I'm careful not to push this. It's coinciding with health improvements, maybe related and maybe not. But too much liquids affect me noticeably, drop temps, bloat, generally I go backwards. Perhaps some hypothyroid people feel better a little bit dehydrated and if so, I hope this is not dangerous.

RPDiciple

where can i buy UREA that they ship to Norway? and when i search for UREA alot of UREA fertilizers stuff come up, is it that?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:+1

If someone could not get urea from buying it? Is drinking the urine actually an option? Is it safe?

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Structured water huh...?

:hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I was asking for a friend. ;) :mrgreen:

ok maybe not.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:lol:

narouz

"Personally, I like to create a ritual around drinking my urine. Although this sounds a bit weird, I go into the bathroom alone and pee into a round glass cup (a special one with the earth etched on it). Before drinking, I hold it to my heart, close my eyes, and connect with the intrinsic power of my body, thanking myself for healing. In this way, I begin every day in communion with myself."
http://www.agamayoga.com/articles/amaroli

Parsifal

Urine seems to have some bacterias in it (endotoxins?) and I've read people saying that the body is getting rid off the unstructured water by this pathway...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Unless you have an infection your urine should be virtually sterile except for whatever it picks up at the end of the pipe. Cleanse that area well and it should be fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals