Saying hello

Peatri Dish

Hi
I've been visiting the forum for over a year and I am finally registering!
I am more the type to lurk and listen. I came to Ray peat from low carb background. I am Female almost 50 and I have seen some great results from trying to incorporate some of Ray peats ideas as best I can into my lifestyle. I don't have a chemistry or biology background so my understanding is limited. I have never emailed Ray either. I think the man is pretty busy.
I am at a point of trying to tweek details, become more disciplined and understand how to continue to get good results with time (some measures seem to be less effective as time goes on - that's probably user error!)
I also want to thank you all for your help. Over the past year you all have been a blessing to me!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:welcome Peatri Dish, I'm glad you registered for the forum.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Peatri Dish, :welcome

It's good to see you here. :hattip

OP
P

Peatri Dish

Thanks for the welcome!
By the way Blossom, you helped inspire me for my user name -partly it's about self experimentation, obviously. But also, I figured with your inspiring statements about your change in appearance I may end up looking dishy in the end!
Who knows?! It's better to have a positive outlook anyway, right?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:lol: Cute very cute.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Peatri Dish said:
Thanks for the welcome!
By the way Blossom, you helped inspire me for my user name -partly it's about self experimentation, obviously. But also, I figured with your inspiring statements about your change in appearance I may end up looking dishy in the end!
Who knows?! It's better to have a positive outlook anyway, right?
Great attitude! I love it. :D

tara

Welcome Peatri dish :welcome

I'm similar age to you, and trying these things for a bit over a year too.