black nationalism / race wars sponsored by the ford foundation & russia

goodandevil

Im studying russian. I know rp is fluent. I might move there. Ford foundation sponsors farrakhan and gangs. Check out "more deadly than war" and general petrov. I do believe they control all sides. Just like the ratio of estrogen to progesterone, the ratio of alex jones acolytes to those who see no problems, and havent violent emotions will determine the pathway of revolution after an economic collapse. Thats the purpose of aj. They operate through russia. Yuri bezmenov.

jaguar43

goodandevil said:
Im studying russian. I know rp is fluent. I might move there. Ford foundation sponsors farrakhan and gangs. Check out "more deadly than war" and general petrov. I do believe they control all sides. Just like the ratio of estrogen to progesterone, the ratio of alex jones acolytes to those who see no problems, and havent violent emotions will determine the pathway of revolution after an economic collapse. Thats the purpose of aj. They operate through russia. Yuri bezmenov.

How do you know that Ray Peat is fluent in Russian ?

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Well, I read he speaks five languages, which makes.sense.as.he lives / lived.in mexico. Plus all the russian journals.he's published. I.read he's travelled to.russia too, periodically.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

It reminds me of thatbfrench novel, le miserable, im pretty sure the author was a mason. He said every revolution was to.strengthen the entrenched powers. Interesting article about soros. Obama's chief patron, a saud, is also a black nationalist.

pboy

even if you were in control and had power why would you want to create enemies and potential hostile people? I mean, it makes sense that like...there has to be a bad guy ect, but even rich people don't want to have to worry about more than is necessary or potential enemies

and you have to always ask at the core of things, who's the enemy? whats the problem? if life itself is such an unnurturing unforgiving...place, to where people would always have to be in stress and pitted against each other, isn't god to blame? or the creator? in which case we're all victims and nothing really matters and its understandable everyone would try to suffer less. I don't have the answers to this

yes people that are at the top, it all comes down to basically, don't want to do dirty or slave style work, so they'll always want a pool of desperate people who just to survive have to do those jobs. But to insight violence and all that...I dunno, are you suggesting its to like defer people from looking at them? I don't think anyone wants to be malicious. If rich people could have their quality of life without being **** holes they'd choose that option. They feel like most other people that life is a b****, and are protecting the integrity of quality of life that every soul feels its deserves, in which case, we should start questioning whyt he creator(s) would place us in such a harsh reality situation. That's a good place to start

I know its possible for everyone to live peacefully and without fear here, but for that to happen..the profoundity of changes that would need to happen, is...pretty far out, so like...many peoples problems are self induced, no doubt, most are, but not all...even for a perfect living aspiring person, the nature of the situation at large pretty much places a perpetual stress on them, and its not like they can change it overnight...so why would good people, who even know what it would take to not have people suffer, still have to suffer?

I don't respect people who subject others to work they wouldtn do themselves, or spread fear or propaganda at all, I think its condemning to them, but at the same time, I can understand why people who have simply suffered for so long get tired or it

sugar daddy

Wow I'm shocked!

Do you actually believe that USA has been infiltrated by communists and is now under their control?

As for the black movement in America it was solely born out of a disgraceful apartheid regime which had to be changed by any means available. You can't treat people like that and expect a peaceful society.

Modern society is confusing and complex and cannot be reduced to overly simplistic conspiracy theories.

Although people subject others and assert power over the population I think the real truth is no one is in control.

sugar daddy said:
Modern society is confusing and complex

Yeah that's the reason people use covert funding and orchestrated dissent.

sugar daddy

I'm not saying that they don't but just because groups of people conspire doesn't mean they are in control.

Did you look at the doc that the op referred to?

sugar daddy said:

I'm not saying that they don't but just because groups of people conspire doesn't mean they are in control.

Did you look at the doc that the op referred to?

Of course not :cool: But control is a needless term, all you need is a proper way to ride that which happens and enchance it or divert it according to your goals, the second people need to ponder who is "in control" you pretty much win.

sugar daddy

I totally agree with that although I think that you can only divert or enhance for a time until nature pulls away again.
But I have no scientific papers to back this up :lol:

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Sorry for late reply. I mean, if persons have the power to wage war worldwide, and also to dominate the minds of people with tv, then why does the same power allow anti war songs, anti war programmes? Why do the same organizations legitimize both the current wars AND wikileaks? This principle of.opposites is everywhere. Yes, we have an apartheid regime. It js nkt being countered effectively, for the very reason that those in power frame issues a certain way. We all know how horribke the medical system is, how many people die, black and white. But people make the issue rl"racism". Ackowledging racism wont lead to better medical care, or food on the tabke, or self-actualization. The question is thjs: why? Are tbere greedy mktherfuckers controlling the next revolution to consolidate power, or is there some lofty aim? I feel it goes back to the allegory of the serprent. Of course, no one will believe tbey are a bad person. But they may certainly believe tbe world can't run on its own, and must be controlled, that people are too foolish, and must be controlled. I believe that critically thinking about issues, and tbereby turning them inti non-issues, js the way to maintain fidelity to the truth. Of course, the way we treat each other and ourselves is another way of looking at it, that is true. We need to get this information spread. I want to hand out fkyers at hospitals. If we operate outside realm of defined issues, the people will not oppose being given the trutb.l

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

I found this very interesting quote from Lincoln, 1860, pertaining to race war.

"John Brown's effort was peculiar. It was not a slave insurrection. It was an attempt by white men to get up a revolt among slaves, in which the slaves refused to participate." Abraham Lincoln-February 27, 1860 Cooper Union Address

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom