Economy probably is at the beginning of a credit bubble

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The book "Leveraged" by Karl Denninger pretty much lays it all out. He knows his financial stuff, however, he has led his "followers" to the low carb house of pain.

OP
S
I think someone high-up is going all out this time around, you know? I don't think we can take twenty more years of this.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In my opinion, 3 years at most. But its not going to end like people think. There is going to be a huge wealth transfer back to the people.

OP
S
I think if they are engineering all this stress on the collective minds that they must have a plan to exploit the following climax, or at least try. Maybe the number of rich will not change, but the space between them and the others will surely increase.

J

j.

Charlie said:
In my opinion, 3 years at most. But its not going to end like people think. There is going to be a huge wealth transfer back to the people.

I see more as massive riots, starvation, and deaths.

Regarding whether it will increase or decrease economic inequality, I see it more like an explosion that wipes out everybody who is passing by, rich or poor...

jyb

I share those gloomy predictions. It is going to be an interesting decade, and I mean interesting both in a good and bad way.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We are about to see prosperity as never seen before. ;)

OP
S
I think we might but it would come through a strong downsizing of medicine, careers, and an anarchization of science (the increase in child IQ reaches a critical point, and kids don't need much school anymore). Increasing meat price, land price and pollution will popularize a vegetarian or Peatish diet and the old school career people will become much more limited to megacities as the space between them will turn into scattered villages (villages are almost self-sufficient with advanced resource management systems, in-house 3D printing, and a weaker concept of work).

gretchen

Even if the economy picks up we're still never going back to the 2000s; that cycle is over and done. We're actually in a social/political/economic crisis overall till at least the mid 2020s.