3.5 year old boy elev thyroglobulin etc

J

j.

Strawberry I don't think is a good a staple fruit. It's slightly goitrogenic, maybe that's why I can have it only once or twice a week.

I think oranges, watermelon, grapes, even apple juice are better.

OP
A

astellarbean

Ok..I was also thinking coconut oil may not be his friend for the slimming effect. I do have beef tallow from our farm order (the smell makes me gag and stinks your clothes up) and amish grass fed cultured butter.

I do agree that strawberries are not a good choice - they make me feel strange

Thanks

HDD

astellarbean said:
So my question is what is the best way to gain weight on Ray peats diet? He suggested ditching grains and potatoes and our white fermeted sourdough bread but i insisted that my son will lose weight so he said keep the sordough. A 3.5 yr old has a mind of their own. He has low muscle tone and is 25th percentile in weight. He just keeps growing taller and thinner. When i pick him up i get the chills because i feel like i might break his arms.

Now he also has some texture issues - he didnt like the combo of rice with cream texture wise. He will eat fruit but hell skip the cheese if i serve it. Hell eat the muscle meat but spit out the fat etc. He does love ice cream so ill be making that with honey. If sugar makes him act nuts its kind of restricting for him

I spit out the fat, too. Does he like soup? Make some soups from homemade beef or chicken broth. I use rice or rice pasta in some of my soups. You can add cream or butter to add calories.

Rice pasta with an Alfredo sauce is high calorie. You can make with or without chicken or seafood.

Beef stroganoff uses sour cream.

Macaroni and cheese using rice pasta.

Toast pizza.

he cant drink coffee. OJ also makes him a little hyper but i still give it and deal with it.

He does drink raw milk and will randomly eat a stick of grass fed cultures butter.

He would eat tortillas but would probably skip thr cheese sauce. If i suggesy trying something hell probably get nasty.

Fry tortillas in butter or coconut oil, add grated cheese and fold.

]Do you have gelatin? Make some jello using OJ or lemonade. You could make homemade whipped cream to have with it. Or make it small gummy candy.

Homemade chocolate syrup. Milkshakes.
Milk, OJ, ice cream and honey together.
Hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows.
Mexican coke float. Use ice cream, milk, and a little coke.

Does he have favorite foods?

We have a long history of special diets and i am really nervous i am going to have no clue what to give him and hell lose weight... I need some meal plans bad

It can be very hard getting children to eat well. Hang in there. Maybe the sugary things I suggested could be lower in sugar than the normal recipes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals