Feel like I'm relapsing

Violet

Hey everyone,

Havent posted here in an age because I've been feeling great :) My last set of bloods was last October and it showed no sign of my previous condition (Oestrogen dominance).

However, last month some of my old symptoms started to return. Insomnia was the first, then exhaustion, weight gain, and a depressed mood. Two days before my cycle began my mood got blacker than I've had in nearly a year. I immediately went and got bloods done, so we'll see what they say.

I'm still using Ray Peat's progesterone oil and my diet hasnt changed much. The only thing I can think that happened was for two and a half weeks I was travelling and forgot my progesterone oil. I bought some wild Yam cream and some Vitex and took that instead, and felt great for teh whole trip, but when I came home I started to feel bad and havent really recovered. Could this be the cause?

Is there anything I can do to hasten my return to health?

Mittir

I think i have heard RP saying that wild yam does not help.
He mentioned small dose of B1 (10 mg) can lift mood quickly.
Larger dose of B1 (100 mg) also improves sugar metabolism.
B6 in small doses 5-10 mg can improve liver function and estrogen
dominance. You can increase fructose intake through sugar, honey
and high fructose ripe fruits like apple,mango, Pears , watermelons
to improve metabolism as fructose has wide range of health benefits.
High alkaline mineral intake ( Sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium)
and low phosphorus intake make huge difference in health.
Bag breathing ,1-2 min 2-3 times a day can quickly improve mood and health.
Vitamin A can increase production of protective hormones if there is enough
thyroid hormone and sugar.

OP
Violet

Violet

Thank you so much! I havent been taking B6 lately but I'll start again tonight - that's a good tip. Appreciate it <3

pboy

"High alkaline mineral intake ( Sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium)
and low phosphorus intake make huge difference in health.

Vitamin A can increase production of protective hormones if there is enough
thyroid hormone and sugar."

very nice mittir

to me this pretty much sums up health and what we are going for, and its a really big thing to note that vitamin A's hormone enhancing qualities don't happen unless
thyroid is already high, meaning overall energy and metabolism is sturdy enough, nourished enough. If you start producing these hormones, mostly sex based hormones using vit A, they pretty much are what give immune protection, mood enhancement, mobility and a sense of lightness...and feeling good, fore thought, the desire to approach new situations with courage....its basically the wei chi(skin force field, immune protection, heat radiance) and upright chi(mobile upright light feel) of Chinese medicine when you study and translate it enough