6000 Ft (Altitude)

bradley

Most definitely. I've spent extended periods in Ecuador and Bolivia sleeping between 7000 - 12,000 feet with a wide range of positive effects.

pboy

It feels subtely better and you often don't notice it until you leave, though its highly appreciated. I find I make more memories when im in such places (travelled to, have family that live in mountainous areas). Unfortuneatly usually within...2-3 days its almost back to normal. For a good first few days though the high feeling lasts, youll slightly still feel like youre in the other place, a bit lifted, but will subside

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Within 2-3 days of getting used to altitude? Or 2-3 days after returning to sea level?

pboy

I assume...you might get used to it but it would probably be beneficial nonetheless

gretchen

A little bit. I noticed the effects more when I first moved here 10 years ago. Now those contexts have shifted and it's less noticeable. I could never live at sea level again.

Actually, it's only 5,000 ft.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Kinda stinks that the good effects don't stay noticeable? My health is in such bad shape, that I am looking to move from the east coast, out west to higher elevation.

SQu

I've lived at about that most of my life. Also don't feel much but feel better here than sea level. High places are often sunny and dry I believe, and that I do feel good with. Just the thought of low cloud makes me feel unwell.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

sueq said:
I've lived at about that most of my life. Also don't feel much but feel better here than sea level. High places are often sunny and dry I believe, and that I do feel good with. Just the thought of low cloud makes me feel unwell.

I'm excited to try Colorado Springs.

SQu

Well good luck! Personally I think this kind of climate spoils you for anything else!

OP
I

iLoveSugar

sueq said:
Well good luck! Personally I think this kind of climate spoils you for anything else!

I hope I react OK. Some people that are already ill seem to do bad.

pboy

imagine living in the mountains of Colombia or Ecuador or something...perfect weather year round, clean air, high altitude...any food you want can grow there...man, one day. IM sure theres a lot of places like this in the world...even parts of north india and central asia, though im partial to near equator because you
can also grow tropical things. I wonder if theres anywhere in Africa or Australia that's high altitude and inhabitable...probably is

OP
I

iLoveSugar

3-4 days in, I don't feel any better. I feel worse. All my normal symptoms at home (lightheaded/faint, fatigue, soreness, depression, etc) are still with me, and slightly elevated. Sucks!

bradley

It takes 1-2 weeks to adapt and start noticing the beneficial effects. What elevation are you at?

iLoveSugar said:
3-4 days in, I don't feel any better. I feel worse. All my normal symptoms at home (lightheaded/faint, fatigue, soreness, depression, etc) are still with me, and slightly elevated. Sucks!

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Probably going to move to Colorado. I hope I can reap some benefits. It's a move across the country for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals