So good, so far but....

Hoodlt

Okay, so long and short of it, been Peating for about 4 months. Feeling good. Energy is great, skin is great and no more heavy bleeding. BUT, I have had 2 periods on Peat (with Progest-e) and they were light but in the normal range and it was all good. In July, I went off Progest-e for what I thought would be 2 weeks but my period never came and so I have not gone back on it. I am taking dessicated thyroid and I think that is going well. My temps are good and my sleep wonderful with very vivid dreams but nothing crazy (I had no dream recall prior to the Progest-e). It has been almost 6 weeks that I have been off of the Progest-e. I am 48 and it is possible that I have started menopause but it is a little early by my sisters and mothers time. I have experiences no hot flashes and no night sweats. My only complaint (if you can even call it that) is that I have gained weight while following Peat but my main concern has and will always be to be healthy. I am hoping once the hormones and metabolism is healed, that extra roll under my breasts will be gone as well as those few extras lurking here and there. So if anyone has some ideas, suggestions or comments, I would love to hear from you. And thanks in advance, all of you have made such a positive difference in my life and for that I am deeply grateful.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I'm not sure about the missed period. Is there any chance you could be pregnant? :eek: I'm not trying to be funny but it's always a possibility. I don't have periods anymore so I can't speak from personal experience on that issue unfortunately. Hopefully some of the ladies on the forum will reply. Thanks for the update.

OP
H

Hoodlt

It dawned on me and then I went to wake up my 17 year old son and he bit my head off and I thought, of course I can't be pregnant! My husband had a vasectomy 15 years ago but he has been Peating with me and with out luck, it "healed" his hormones and mine. I guess PG test would be in order, just didn't think I was EVER going to have to go that route again. Another idea I had is that my cycle is trying to sinc up with the moon and the moon is due to be full this coming week.