Any suggestions for a few minor(?) issues?

Peata

Many of my health issues seem better. But here are some I have that I could use insight on. I posted this in my log but thought I'd get more eyes here.

Ear -ringing. Had it since I was a kid but seems a little worse or more noticeable lately.

Chronic cough (related to allergies). Worse at night. Cough drops seem to help.

Cracky/poppy joints/tendons or whatever. It's not as bad as it was, but I don't know if it's cause by all the excess vitamin E I take from Progest E or need more K (which I try to remember to take) or what. I get enough calcium and have a good calcium/phosphorus ratio.

loess

Ditto on the tinnitus. It is interesting to observe the variation in the ringing intensity based on aspirin usage, whether I am keeping up with Vitamin K, whether I generally feel metabolically "good" on some days and not so good on others, etc. I take eggshell powder to balance high phosphate foods but it concerns me a little, I don't know if it's getting used properly or if it's contributing to calcification which I have read can cause ringing. Hopefully I can get some labwork soon to see where I am at with PTH, vitamin K, vitamin D, calcium.

I am fairly certain my hearing and the neural mechanisms associated with it are permanently damaged to an extent, due to exposing myself to loud music when I was younger. I used to come home from high school and practice my drums with my headphones on at full blast for hours, and I went and saw a lot of live music without earplugs. Even busted a hole in one of my eardrums once because I spent the whole show standing inches from gigantic speakers. The ringing has pretty bad since I was about 18 years old (I'll be 33 in a couple of weeks). Hopefully it will improve. I'd be overjoyed some day if I could experience true silence, but I have a feeling that isn't a realistic goal.

Peata, I am going to start with the Co2 therapy and slowly work up to 8%. Perhaps that will have an effect; I will let you know if it helps.

OP
Peata

Peata

I've seen Magnesium recommended for calcification issues, besides K and CO2. I think I'm getting more CO2 lately through rebreathing. Also hear good things about apple cider vinegar. I don't think it's Peaty though. I was using it regularly a couple months back though.

Anyone know if it would be a bad idea to put magnesium oil directly into my ears?

tara

Peata said:
I've seen Magnesium recommended for calcification issues, besides K and CO2. I think I'm getting more CO2 lately through rebreathing. Also hear good things about apple cider vinegar. I don't think it's Peaty though. I was using it regularly a couple months back though.

Anyone know if it would be a bad idea to put magnesium oil directly into my ears?
I can't say I know, but there might be a risk of irritation - magnesium oil can be pretty tough on sensitive skin.

I think I've read of an association between tinnitus and high serotonin too?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Magnesium oil irritates which in turn causes a histamine reaction.

OP
Peata

Peata

yeah, you guys are right, I thought of that after I posted too... would be much too irritating. Guess I'll take my magnesium internally and save the magnesium oil for external skin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals