Progest E [Can Anyone Help Me Taper Off?]

Lance12

I have been doing about 5 days of progest E as per the instructions, and some thyroid(called thytrophin), and it seems to be having some side effect. When I get the bee sting sensation, I try and take another dose earlier and/or some aspirin. So should I just keep plowing through? I know some men here have taken it with good results. Taking it to see if it will help with my acne, lethargy, mild gyno. The first day was amazing, but today just felt really bad.

OP
L

Lance12

I emailed the company and they said it would be alright to just stop using it. So far I seem to be ok but I will occasionally get a sensation of being stung by bees.

The day after the last day I decided to stop using it I was feeling fine. Then I decided to try just 3 drops at the end of the day to maybe help taper, I immediately got the bee sting sensation and didn't even put it on my gums. I wonder if that restarted some kind of cycle, but without the daily dosages to offset the negatives. Now I don't even want to touch it.

OP
L

Lance12

So I guess the lack of progesterone from the high dose increases the serotonin, maybe estrogen and lactic acid too. I took some baking soda to increase my c02 levels and that seems to help, hopefully till my progesterone balances back out.

marsaday

What amount are you taking per day ?

What is the bee sting ??

Why would you need to taper off something you have been on for 5 days ? Doesnt make sense.

OP
L

Lance12

Well, you are suppose to take a high does of progest E to avoid side effects of possible low thyroid and high estrogen already, about 15 drops a day for 10 days and then taper down so your hormones can balance out smoothly to a lower dose. Since I took that high and mid 10 days, it seems like I'm now get a high dose of estrogen that my body has to balance out in an extreme way from my understanding, and this can cause side effects of hot flashes, menstrual pain, cramping, pms, high estrogen etc. So I think the bee stings are kind of like a hot flash for me because I was getting those when I didn't get my dose of progest E quick enough, they went away after. I stopped because I realize now that a young man shouldn't be taking this kind of thing because it will lower test and give you more feminine characteristics, for example it re ignited my past gyno and lowered my libido drastically. For an old man in their 60's I suppose this would be OK for them, but not for someone like me and I think Peat doesn't recommend it for young men. Too bad they didn't put a waring for men, it can be kind of confusing with how many people here are recommending this substance. The only benefit I have noticed is my dark circles look a bit better and mood seems to be more cheerful but can also swing the other way. The only thing that seems to help with the flashes is avoiding stress and oj with baking soda.