Mole Removal

Have you ever had a mole "fall off"?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters

dookie

Some time ago, I found that my moles would change in color, quite drastically, after eating some specific things. Drinking beer would always (and still does) change the color of the moles on arms, so they are much darker and noticeable. Coffee has the opposite effect, making my moles lighter. After reading Peat's article on "Moles, DHEA, etc." I got very curious about the mole thing, and it also made me realize how little I understand them. In the article, Peat talks about how using DHEA made an irregular mole fall off (but then it came back to its normal state?) and applying DHEA directly onto a mole created some skin changes next to it. It seems like the body has a "memory", so moles can come "back", so then how do you remove a mole permanently?

I thought about using DHEA to see if it could produce a change, but since repeated blood tests show my DHEA-S level is always above the normal range, and I've had estrogen excess symptoms in the past, I've decided not to use DHEA. Part of it is also due to Peat's warning of possible problems with DHEA.

I have read here on the forum people using other things and noticing change in their moles.

Have you ever had a mole "fall off"? How was it like, did you just wake up and there was a blood spot where the mole was? Did it heal up to become normal skin or did the mole reappear?

Caffeine, niacinamide, progest-e, aspirin, and t3 all should help. I didn't use them for a long term, but for the short term they helped getting my moles getting lighter. A friend told me that topical progest e and niacinamide made her mole fall off.
dookie said:
post 110665 Some time ago, I found that my moles would change in color, quite drastically, after eating some specific things. Drinking beer would always (and still does) change the color of the moles on arms, so they are much darker and noticeable. Coffee has the opposite effect, making my moles lighter. After reading Peat's article on "Moles, DHEA, etc." I got very curious about the mole thing, and it also made me realize how little I understand them. In the article, Peat talks about how using DHEA made an irregular mole fall off (but then it came back to its normal state?) and applying DHEA directly onto a mole created some skin changes next to it. It seems like the body has a "memory", so moles can come "back", so then how do you remove a mole permanently?

I thought about using DHEA to see if it could produce a change, but since repeated blood tests show my DHEA-S level is always above the normal range, and I've had estrogen excess symptoms in the past, I've decided not to use DHEA. Part of it is also due to Peat's warning of possible problems with DHEA.

I have read here on the forum people using other things and noticing change in their moles.

Have you ever had a mole "fall off"? How was it like, did you just wake up and there was a blood spot where the mole was? Did it heal up to become normal skin or did the mole reappear?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicholas

a week ago i had a dream that all these moles started popping up on my neck. in the dream, they were very large moles and it was kind of like a nightmare. I woke up, and a few hours later noticed that i had a really tiny mole forming on my neck. still is. true story.

i had a mole fall off once - about a year ago....it started to scab, get kind of bloody, and peeled itself off my skin....i applied vit K2 to it as it fell off - as i couldn't tell at first if it was turning into something bad or if it was purging itself.

Using K2 on them seems to make sense considering K2 has studies showing it to be anti-tumor.

Miggie

I burned a couple of raised ones off with apple cider vinegar. It does not seem to work for flat moles, I have no idea how to get rid of these but would be interested to see if others managed to fix this problem.

LiveWire

Got these results using
Progesterone and DMSO
I am very impressed

Honestly, I’d have it removed surgically. The achieved discoloration is interesting, but it could be just as disconcerting. And the mole itself seems injured. And it’s the kind that’s just usually cut out. I wouldn’t mess with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would never have it surgically removed ,
I will keep up my treatment to see how far I get with it.

I sure Ray said somewhere that progesterone was helpful for moles.
I also think DMSO is safe in tiny amounts

image.jpeg image.jpeg I am very impressed with results so far ,
I know it's not a great pic but nough to see big improvement.
Before it was like a leather button,completely flat now and disapearing.

Kykeon

wow you just applied progesterone and dmso??? holy moly, might try this. i have alot of moles that stand out, i dont really like them.

qwazy

@Elderflower j58 Impressive. What kind of progesterone and how much did you use? Were you afraid of increasing your progesterone circulation too much? I naturally have quite high progesterone levels as a man. So I would not want to increase it much further.

@qwazy
I used progest E progesterone.

I circled the mole first with DMSO,
this is the way Ray peat advised to do it, then circled on top of the dmso tiny amount of progesterone.
Just so you know, I don't think Ray peat advised dmso but I used it as it is a very good solvent.
I hope this helps,IIRC, it worked in about 2 weeks.

I never tested my progesterone levels, but would imagine they weren't high as i am a
a postmenopausal woman, not sure for a man but the amount of progesterone with tiny. ☺️