How to Meditate or "Flow"- The guide of an Awakened person

Kenobi

http://generationhippie.com/articles/th ... e-or-flow/

I wrote this article and I'm a pro at meditation. I got so good that I had a Kundalini Awakening from it. My goal is to make everyone realize love and happiness come from within so please share this article on one social network or multiple, if possible. Thanks, Kenobi aka Ben aka Obi Wan Kenobi, the Jedi who wants to bring light to the ego to everyone in the world.

treelady

Thank you Kenobi for sharing. You put into words things I have felt, sensed, "known" but couldn't express. Feeling, awareness of, acknowledging you are a part of all that is changes everything. You release your resistance and let the love in, you are part of it. I used to meditate, now I just feel.

I can feel the size of your ego from here :mrgreen: Thanks for the guide!

OP
K

Kenobi

Treelady, that is absolutely correct. I'm glad to meet someone who realized this on this forum.

Such_Saturation, you may be joking but it is true. I have a huge ego. There is nothing wrong with ego except when it is disconnected from purpose and love. It should be used as a tool and not vice versa. Part of that is putting yourself into the flow state whenever you can.

This is very interesting to me, I think I have been doing this in some measure for a long time. When I read about Zen or listen to interviews as well it feels very familiar. It does not hurt that I am not gifted with the strongest concentration so to speak.

treelady

Such_Saturation said:
I can feel the size of your ego from here :mrgreen:
:lol:

Such_Saturation said:
This is very interesting to me, I think I have been doing this in some measure for a long time. When I read about Zen or listen to interviews as well it feels very familiar.
Me too. Maybe it's familiar because on some level we already "know".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom