Amazoniac

Re: Virtually everyone here and everywhere has taken the BROWN PILL of bull****

"It takes tremenduous amounts of time and energy just to become knowledgeable.."

This is why being ill gives you the desperation and drive to seek answers.
What we witness here is various degrees of that.
I used to think that people aren't aware of their reality. But the reality is that they are, most people are smart, sensitive and they get it. They only choose to supress that side of them for reasons that we don't know but must respect.
You look like a very sensitive person (in a good way, based on your posts) but your devotion and energy spent are scattered. Too much of it on pointless discussions. It seems like you are in a transition to maturity, when, regardless of your age, you realize that every detail in life is there for a reason and that understanding goes way beyond our own reality. It's not by showing what is wrong, but rather why and how to improve if they want to.

You have clear signs of hypopboydism that are easy to target. There's a lord in this forum that could maybe guide you towards the enlightened path until you are able to walk on your own feet.

Nicholas

you could be a Peatarian (in the sense of "peat" philosophies) and have never read a word about physiology or nutrition. This is because the body knows how to function whether we understand everything about it or not. The only problem that's ever been is our inability to trust and learn from the body itself. i find it fascinating how the posts here which get the most respect and responses are posts which seem to be looking for a protocol or panacea. peatarian forums would be much more useful, if health/healing are prime focuses, by focusing on bigger pictures and philosophy of the body. like people sharing what they are learning from their own bodies about what it means to be human.....foods being on a lower tier of importance. only then would a "Ray Peat" header be much more deserved and the general goal/perspective more credible.

Well at least with flaming and passive-aggressiveness I think we are slowly catching up to them :cool:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

iu

4peatssake

1376968315_tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

burtlancast

How many Ray Peat books have you actually read ?

pboy

hes just constipated, and taking it out on the wrong people...but its ok, that's what fellow journeymen are for sometimes...to let someone take out ***t where they cant anywhere else. I did laugh a little bit but really I feel your pain, to have typed that you must feel hell inside. Wish you overcome it dude, take a drive and clear your mind or something...at least get straight with yourself

and yes knowledge really only comes from personal experience where you sense and feel things, and see the changes over time and/or how things fit together and interact. This being the case, it shouldn't concern you if a single other person had real knowledge of not, you get it, for yourself. Are you asking others to do the work and then give it to you? But then its just the equivalent or a little better than reading a book

what your really looking for in others, what everyone is, is compassion...actual understanding that us souls in bodies here are in a challenging situation that often has pain and confusion, and for us to be cool with each other and realize that, do no harm, do our best to make it easier for us all, be understanding and give each other space when its needed. Its hard to find that, because most people snap when things get tough and develop an aggressive mode of ******* off everyone else and trying to get their own. You basically did that in your post, but its cool...I know whats really going on, I understand, and don't feel bad just move on, its all good

Giraffe

Amazoniac said:
There's a lord in this forum that could maybe guide you towards the enlightened path until you are able to walk on your own feet.

:lol: ... Thanks for that good laugh, Amazoniac!

Amazoniac

Giraffe said:
Amazoniac said:
There's a lord in this forum that could maybe guide you towards the enlightened path until you are able to walk on your own feet.

The sad part is that I actually find those jokes funny. If this forum was a room, I would be the guy that is laughing out of nowhere for apparently no reason, and everyone that passes by is thinking: wtf?

I mean, how could you not laugh at something like this:

pboy said:
hes just constipated

johns74

cool rant

Sheik

He's got a real point. Sometimes people around here have a religious attitude toward Peat's ideas. I get the same vibe that I do from people in church who want to show that they know, or how much faith they have.

It's nothing to get pissed about. Humans are going to be humans. If YOU want truth, YOU are going to have to find it for YOU. No pun intended.

Ben

There are answers to questions, but reality has no question. Therefore, all answers are illusions.

Forget about all this RP stuff. It doesn't matter whether you learn from personal experience or read absolutely everything about the subject. You will die someday and it doesn't matter whether it happens today or in a hundred years. You can only sit back and enjoy the ride or steer desperately away from the demons you created like perhaps bad health or even death itself. But in the end, matter is not created or destroyed. You are perfect and invincible. You are a part of the universe, you are not special and you are not what you think you are. You are that you are.

BobbyDukes

Amazoniac said:
Giraffe said:
Amazoniac said:

The sad part is that I actually find those jokes funny. If this forum was a room, I would be the guy that is laughing out of nowhere for apparently no reason, and everyone that passes by is thinking: wtf?

pboy said:
hes just constipated

I enjoyed Ben's response, because he actually made an effort to help the OP, by assisting him in trying to see things differently. That's the sort of world we want to live in.

javacody

I think I can sum up the OPs words in a single sentence.

You're all stupid and so is Ray Peat.

OP, the nice thing about attending the church of Ray is that there are no tithes and you take sacrament in the form of OJ and Aspirin.

And Ray eats ice cream and drinks Mexican coke for your sins...

This doesn't deserve a response because this person's complaints apply to their own actions. This is also defined as "trolling" on the Internet.

pboy

BobbyDukes said:
Amazoniac said:
Giraffe said:
Amazoniac said:

pboy said:
hes just constipated

I enjoyed Ben's response, because he actually made an effort to help the OP, by assisting him in trying to see things differently. That's the sort of world we want to live in.

LOL no offense, I feel for ben, I used to be in a place that I had similar thoughts but not to that extent, but...its one of the most serotonergic posts ive ever read. You cant sit back and enjoy a ride when you feel like hell, that's the whole point of doing anything. You cant ever die in peace without having really lived. So to just give up like that is really bad for the present and your future. That's not helping the OP at all. It might take a hint of pressure off but if you let that seed grow its very harmful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals