My ***t is ****88 up

G

gummybear

Re: Is life worth living as a manlet? (Spoiler: it isn't)

6'2 188cm reporting in

Attachments

• 1434408438844.jpg
    1434408438844.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 977

Makrosky

This is just sick.

"And my soul burns just knowing what suffering I could've been spared if only my parents knew the importance of diet and sleep 20 years ago."

Your soul burns because you aren't at peace with yourself. You trace your problems back to your parents instead of thinking that it is only you who can love yourself properly and accept the way you are. Easier said than done, but that's how it is.

Criminalizing our parents is such a vicious obsession, it is so sickly satisfying to a part of ourselves, that is very difficult to quit doing it.

OP
Y

you

This post has a learned helplessness/depressive/whiney tone to it that's very much sluthate/misc bodybuilding/Peatarian.

This place is about action, son. Start lifting weights, lower your estrogen and prolactin through vit A and E, start bringing humour/value to people outside of your virtual box called the internet.

cantstoppeating said:
This place is about action, son. Start lifting weights, lower your estrogen and prolactin through vit A and E, start bringing humour/value to people outside of your virtual box called the internet.

And which bodybuilding section is that from :lol:

Re: .

Amazoniac said:
Whenever there's a impulsive post, someone has to quote the person just as a reminder..

I agree, certainly there is no value in deleting stuff.

Amazoniac

It's such a shame that this guy seems lost. He looks smart and is wasting so much energy on pointless discussions. But after all, I guess it's part of the learning process, right? Soon he'll be tired of calling attention just for the sake of expressing himself.
Using your time to think about pboy jokes is much wiser, a proper use of it..

G

gummybear

Makrosky said:
This is just sick.

"And my soul burns just knowing what suffering I could've been spared if only my parents knew the importance of diet and sleep 20 years ago."

Your soul burns because you aren't at peace with yourself. You trace your problems back to your parents instead of thinking that it is only you who can love yourself properly and accept the way you are. Easier said than done, but that's how it is.

Criminalizing our parents is such a vicious obsession, it is so sickly satisfying to a part of ourselves, that is very difficult to quit doing it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

This is the problem with political correctness, it has destroyed comedy all together.

Makrosky

gummybear said:
Makrosky said:
This is just sick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

This is the problem with political correctness, it has destroyed comedy all together.

Doh!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Such_Saturation said:
I agree, certainly there is no value in deleting stuff.
I missed it. :lol:

Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

It's the wordly wisdom of men-of-action. The effects of lifting weights, lowering estrogen, lowering serotonin, increasing testosterone and DHT is the antidote to whiney/depressive thoughts and behaviour.

Give it a try, you might actually get something done.

BTW, You's post was epically depressing, it's such a shame you guys missed it.

cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

It's the wordly wisdom of men-of-action. The effects of lifting weights, lowering estrogen, lowering serotonin, increasing testosterone and DHT is the antidote to whiney/depressive thoughts and behaviour.

So ideally it would definitely reside in a section of a bodybuilding forum. What went wrong there?

Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

So ideally it would definitely reside in a section of a bodybuilding forum. What went wrong there?

The mere suggestion of 'lifting weights' and suddenly it's about bodybuilding. What went wrong there?

G

gummybear

cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

Dude he was joking relax have a drink it's friday.

Attachments

• 1435653601258.jpg
    1435653601258.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 581

cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

The mere suggestion of 'lifting weights' and suddenly it's about bodybuilding. What went wrong there?

Well, lowering estrogen, lifting weights, increasing testosterone and DHT, rejecting whiney behaviour all seem like things that would happen inside a gym filled with people trying to build up their bodies as well as inside the preferred online discussion forums that those people visit.

OP
Y

you

Just lol @ my life.

59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0.jpg

:dope

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals