My ***t is ****88 up

G

gummybear

Re: Is life worth living as a manlet? (Spoiler: it isn't)

Such_Saturation said:

Attachments

• 1435172329809.jpg
    1435172329809.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 416

:threadjack

You said:

cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:
This place is about action, son. Start lifting weights, lower your estrogen and prolactin through vit A and E, start bringing humour/value to people outside of your virtual box called the internet.

And which bodybuilding section is that from :lol:

It's the wordly wisdom of men-of-action. The effects of lifting weights, lowering estrogen, lowering serotonin, increasing testosterone and DHT is the antidote to whiney/depressive thoughts and behaviour.

Give it a try, you might actually get something done.

BTW, You's post was epically depressing, it's such a shame you guys missed it.

I do all that s*** already but it doesn't change anything.

Study after study shows that people who are beautiful are more successful financially, socially, intellectually, politically, and romantically than people who are not so beautiful. Same with tall men. When you're good looking people will consistently treat you better due to The Halo Effect and the fact that good features will elicit more positive feelings from people around you.

Let me wait while a group of violinists finish playing to the rhythm of your tears.

Now, that they're finished, let me tell you that you've reached your monthly quota of pity parties -- perhaps try again next month, the violinists will be again ready for you. :lol:

EDIT: 'You' keeps editing his posts after others have responded, here's the original version of his post:

You said:
Amazoniac said:
And there's the curiosity too..

Enjoy...

I genuinely cringe at how many kids right now are going are going through subpar development and heading towards completely unnecessary manletism.

And my soul burns just knowing what suffering I could've been spared if only my parents knew the importance of diet and sleep 20 years ago.

Nutrition should be taught to parents during prenatal check ups. Instead of pacifiers and gay little clothes, people should gift milk and supplements during baby showers, and instead of a college fund, parents should set up a fund for leg lengthening if worst comes to worst. Kids shouldn't fear ghosts and the boogeyman, but having short limbs, narrow clavicles, skinny wrists, ugly faces and most importantly being a manlet.

Not providing proper nutrition in childhood, leading to child having subhuman manlet height should be a crime. Manlets have lower success in dating, in the job market, academia and well, basically everything. There are no advantages to being a manlet apart from like, not having to bend down to go through doors.

If I had a time machine and one chance to change history, I wouldn't prevent world war II or 9/11, I would inject HGH, have a diet high in calcium and sleep 9 hours a night to prevent an even greater tragedy.

cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:
This place is about action, son. Start lifting weights, lower your estrogen and prolactin through vit A and E, start bringing humour/value to people outside of your virtual box called the internet.

And which bodybuilding section is that from :lol:

It's the wordly wisdom of men-of-action. The effects of lifting weights, lowering estrogen, lowering serotonin, increasing testosterone and DHT is the antidote to whiney/depressive thoughts and behaviour.

Give it a try, you might actually get something done.

BTW, You's post was epically depressing, it's such a shame you guys missed it.

Study after study shows that people who are beautiful are more successful financially, socially, intellectually, politically, and romantically than people who are not so beautiful. Same with tall men. When you're good looking people will consistently treat you better due to The Halo Effect and the fact that good features will elicit more positive feelings from people around you.

There is no action apart from leg lengthening in adulthood that can change height in adulthood. There is no action apart from expensive surgery that can change face in adulthood. I am doomed to subhumanity.

Your whole life depends on whether you were born with beautiful genomes, or whether your genetic roll of the dice came out snake eyes.

But life and society aren't fair!

Of course not but racism and sexism, two forms of discrimination are viewed as completely evil (by the mainstream at least) while lookism and heightism are prevalent throughout all layers of the first-world. It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Much can be done in modern society to improve your appearance: lose weight, hit the gym, get a good haircut, use makeup, drink a lot of water, dress nicely, tooth whitening, dental work. There are a lot of options available to dramatically improve a person’s looks.

And none it matters because that's all easily changed things that everybody already does. Good luck changing your facial structure or height w/o expensive, risky surgeries.

Even then... being a man, my looks and height matter that much more.

Good quotes from some girl on heightism + lookism.

I know firsthand how heightism can be almost as cruel as racism. I know why some women wear 3 inch platforms. I did an experiment one day: Steve Maddens versus sneakers. I found that I was treated with more respect when I wore platforms than when I wore flat soles. With normal shoes on, my feet are usually stepped on three or four times a day, people 'accidentally' hit me with their swinging fists in the streets because my face is at their fist level, I am called out of my name as 'hobbit', 'dwarf', 'elf', I am constantly ignored, and people stare at me when I try to say something serious. I am publicly laughed at when I try to wear the latest styles, and am shoved and pushed at the rock concerts/clubs that I enjoy because people can't see me. I can't see anything at larger anti-racist rallies, and people sometimes can't even see my sign.

But when I'm wearing platform soles, my feet are never stepped on, people LISTEN to me, men even approach me for dating, and I am actually treated like I belong when I attend concerts and nightclubs. I am not laughed at when I am singing on stage; I am told that I am attractive, and I am even subjected less to gender and racial stereotypes. People RESPECT me a thousandfold more at 5'4" than when I am at my natural height. I'm still the same weight, gender and ethnicity, wearing the same clothes, but I get that much better treatment for a little past four more inches. This is wrong. I don't even want to repeat the huge list of problems I've had to deal with regarding to weightism.

If you look at it closely, biological lookism is the very root of racism and sexism. When you take away cultural constructs, race and gender are both based on how you look. And short/fat women and minorities face a double barrier. Unlike social class or cleanliness, biological lookism is not surmountable. We work so much on helping the poor and battling racism that we neglect to fight biological lookism, which is as immutable as skin color. We exalt the beauty of ethnic looking people, but we still fail to appreciate the worth of short and fat people because they are despised not only in Western culture, but in our ancestral cultures as well.

Different societies have different standards of beauty

Half-truth. There are many features that are almost universally considered beautiful.

Beauty is skin deep. Inner beauty is what really counts.

:lol:

Personality, sense of humor etc. are more important than good looks.

:lol:

You can't change it, so just accept it, stoicism, etc. Stop whining/venting/being depressed/expressing your feelings

That's just an advanced coping technique. Telling short people to not complain about heightism or ugly people to not complain about lookism and "just accept it and move on" is like telling blacks in 1860s America to "just accept racism and move on". (I'm not trying to downplay racism, just comparing to show perspective)

Just lol @ my life. Just lol @ at the life of every single manlet and sub-8 man in society.

59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0.jpg

I have no hope, nothing I ever do will help.

Short is the way to go. You could be an elite ring gymnast. The best are all under 5'10". I'm pretty sure being short is better for olympic weight lifting too. You seen pocket Hercules? Dudes a badass. I wish I was a few inches shorter. :)

G

gummybear

Relevant

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Y

you

cantstoppeating said:
You said:

Let me wait while a group of violinists finish playing to the rhythm of your tears.

Now, that they're finished, let me tell you that you've reached your monthly quota of pity parties -- perhaps try again next month, the violinists will be again ready for you. :lol:

stop_bullying.gif

XPlus

I've had this tab open and just read it.
I feel you there buddy - I wish I was 5cm taller but success is really independent of height and statistics is just a toy for statisticians to play with themselves. Don't take it too personally.

I read Ray grew few inches taller using DHEA.

Giraffe

gummybear said:
Giraffe are you saying you want to go on a date with the poster "you"?
:?

Brian

Success and happiness come from deep authentic friendships. Period. People with conventionally attractive looks have some psychological advantage in some instances, but it's not a guarantee for their happiness and success either. The ability to form long term real friendships is the ultimate advantage.

Real friendship isn't based off superficial appearances. If you are feeling like life is not worth living because of some aspect of our appearance, you need more true friendships related to your long term interests. Not your sexual interests. Your hobby, career, and do-gooder interests.

You can't make your sex appeal the center of your self-esteem. It's not attractive, especially in the long term. Focus on being a giver in the communities of your interests and you'll have all the friendship you want, plus a much better chance at finding a life partner that will make you feel like pretty damn good.

Blinkyrocket

Re: My s*** is f***ed up

I'm 6 foot, didn't save me from being worse than you are. Unless you've gotten a restraining order too?
Lol just play some video games and realize that there's bound to be a girl that's shorter than you out there somewhere. My dads 5'6" and he got married, probably cuz he was a biker bad boy, try being a "bad boy". Idk what to say to make you realize to just do stuff and not have it bother you, maybe repress your feelings? See, like that, maybe you can just make everything a joke, it's what I do.

On second thought, do the opposite of what I do, unless joking about everything is not my problem, but is in fact helping me deal with my real problem. Idk, you can't really take advice from people who aren't you, and well only you are you :/

You know you could move to Asia, pretty much everyone is short over there.

Nicholas

Amazoniac said:
Clear signs of hypopboydism..

please tell me again what that is? i've seen you say this twice now and it just occurred to me that you made this word up.

mas

Both men and women have been bombarded with a phony Hollywood and TV model of what the ideal person should look like. Because of this endless indoctrination starting in childhood, people constantly make value judgements when they observe people who are fat, skinny, acned, short, extremely tall, clothing that they wear, car that they drive, job that they do, house that they live in...

"You can never be thin enough, rich enough, or beautiful enough." This is a psychological trap and until a person is aware of this they will never be able to find ways to avoid the trap and move to a better place for themselves.

Amazoniac

Blinkyrocket said:
I'm 6 foot, didn't save me from being worse than you are. Unless you've gotten a restraining order too?
Lol just play some video games and realize that there's bound to be a girl that's shorter than you out there somewhere. My dads 5'6" and he got married, probably cuz he was a biker bad boy, try being a "bad boy". Idk what to say to make you realize to just do stuff and not have it bother you, maybe repress your feelings? See, like that, maybe you can just make everything a joke, it's what I do.

On second thought, do the opposite of what I do, unless joking about everything is not my problem, but is in fact helping me deal with my real problem. Idk, you can't really take advice from people who aren't you, and well only you are you :/

Good to know that you are back!

Amazoniac

Nicholas said:
Amazoniac said:
Clear signs of hypopboydism..

please tell me again what that is? i've seen you say this twice now and it just occurred to me that you made this word up.

Kind of a sad condition/situation when the person have low self-esteem, energy, motivation, passion, brain function, etc. Looks a lot like hypothyroidism but with other aspects added to make the situation worse. Those people are usually deficient in the enzyme required for synthesizing ρ-hydroxyboytyric Acid in the liver.

Blinkyrocket

mas said:
Both men and women have been bombarded with a phony Hollywood and TV model of what the ideal person should look like. Because of this endless indoctrination starting in childhood, people constantly make value judgements when they observe people who are fat, skinny, acned, short, extremely tall, clothing that they wear, car that they drive, job that they do, house that they live in...

"You can never be thin enough, rich enough, or beautiful enough." This is a psychological trap and until a person is aware of this they will never be able to find ways to avoid the trap and move to a better place for themselves.
I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it really sucks when the beholder is told what's beautiful and believes it. Honestly, good skin.... That's it, ok maybe obesity really isn't all that attractive but seriously, good smooth skin is all that really matters imo.

Blinkyrocket

Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:

Good to know that you are back!
Weird o_O

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals