Those pretty lights block navigation on mobile

Those pretty little animated lights at the top of the site have made the breadcrumb menu (i.e. portal < board index < misc < Ray peat...) unresponsive on the mobile version of the site.

And just to comment, it seems this forum's design and features are stuck in 1999. For example, having a redundant 'splash' page on the raypeatforum.com domain, a portal on the forums with text so small so as to make it overwhelming and unreadable and finally, animated widgets (those lights at the top) on forum pages that detract from usability.

This forum would definitely benefit from a nice, simple and modern phpbb theme.

For example:
preset-1.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Lights will be taken down by the end of the day. Happy New year! :mrgreen:

The redirect from the index page has been fixed, it was set up incorrectly.

I estimate that eventually 1999 will be "vintage" and "back again", so you have the option to stick with it indefinitely.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think this style is simple, compact, easily readable, easy on the eyes, etc etc. If and when another style becomes available from phpbb.com that's better then this one I will make the switch. But for now this one gets the nod.

jyb

I think this forum has a nice concise style which is conducive to more in depth threads with text compared to the average forum.

It is very soft and clear. Now, if modern means I need a ruler to tell which words belong to which line then I prefer old, although I'm pretty sure the style for things in recent decades is supposed to be "simple and practical" but they tend to say that every year/decade/century. Personally I could do without the home screen :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom