Cellphones Lower Progesterone And Raise Cortisol

G

gummybear

Is it the same with wifi such saturated?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S
It's not as bad in the energy department but if it resonates with some weird thing it could be even worse. My symptoms are very slight with wifi compared to cellphones. But you know what microwave ovens do to water, and wifi and 4G is full microwave.

Cirion

the magnetic radiation falls off quickly with distance (a foot or so). However the RF radiation takes upwards of dozens of feet to mostly fall off, based upon my scanning tests. At the very least it should never be closer than a foot from you for any reason especially while on a call (always use speaker phone or air tube headset while keeping it away). When you must carry it close, keep it on airplane mode.

Just to give an estimated #: 12 feet away and I still measure up to 0.5 mW/m^2 when the recommended safe amount is about 0.01 mW/m^2 (At least while sleeping, realistically I'm happy if I can get around 0.05 mW/m^2 on average in the house while awake). It's upwards of 1-2 mW/m^2 if you keep it close (like in your bed) or more, 100 times the recommended amount. Oh and that's on 3G mode (I never use 4G anymore since it emits 4 times the RF radiation, possibly as high as 4-5 mW/m^2 at close range) From personal experience once you get to the 5-10 mW/m^2 range, you'll experience very tangible and noticeable problems - fatigue, metabolic slowdown, insomnia, irritation, gut bacteria problems (bloating).

Other huge offenders for RF radiation: Any wireless device (Bluetooth), routers, any wi-fi device (not just phones, also ipads, laptops etc), smart meters, smart thermostats.

I have a smart thermstat and I turned off my router and wondered why I was still getting massive RF radiation spikes, took my scanner to my thermostat, and measured so much RF radiation that it was off the scale (glitched out my scanner, something like 100 mW/m^2) holy crap needless to say, that thing is permanently off lol.

Smart meters, smart thermostats, and routers are like having cell towers right in your house. I'm not really exaggerating.

Of course, cell towers are also an absolute abomination to nature as well, and if you live in a complex next door to a cell tower, you could easily be getting absolutely destroyed by as much as 50 mW/m^2 of radiation (I drive past a cell tower every day. Was curious how bad, measured 17.5 mW/m^2 - that's still 50-100 ft away from it. Now imagine living in a complex just 5-10 ft away from it (There are a couple of neighborhoods I know near me like this).

I'm willing to bet nearly everyone in that complex has severe metabolic problems and probably mental problems as well.

Another option is to connect it directly to your router via Ethernet, then you can keep the phone on airplane mode and avoid the RF radiation entirely. I plan to get myself an Ethernet cable for my phone soon.

Last edited:

Makrosky

@Cirion have you measured EMF of a cellphone in airplane mode with your new trifield2 meter? Is it safe? I think I once read that even in airplane mode it is dangerous.

I mean in the three modes : AC electric, magnetic and RF

Cirion

I admittedly didn't do a huge test on it other than a couple of minutes but it didn't seem to be an issue, worth checking again. I don't see how it can possibly emit RF radiation while on airplane mode. It may still emit MF/EF though, but MF/EF fall off quickly within a couple of feet. So if you want to be extra safe, turn it off entirely before putting it in your pocket.

Makrosky

I admittedly didn't do a huge test on it other than a couple of minutes but it didn't seem to be an issue, worth checking again. I don't see how it can possibly emit RF radiation while on airplane mode. It may still emit MF/EF though, but MF/EF fall off quickly within a couple of feet. So if you want to be extra safe, turn it off entirely before putting it in your pocket.
I see... thanks! Anyway I am asking precisely because I don't want to turn it off and on again every time I want to use it. I would like to know if just keeping it in my pocket in airplane mode is safe. If you do a new batch of measurements, please let us know!! :):

Cirion

Well I do have some bad news. I don't know how, but it does seem like the phone emits RF radiation (and LOTS of it) in some conditions while on airplane mode. Not sure what drives it exactly yet (was browsing my phone and it got set off) so dunno if it will ever emit it passively will do more tests for that to see if its safe as long as you don't do anything with it. I was measuring as high as 7 mW/m^2. Argh. Yeah, that's way too high to be considered safe in any shape or form.

edit - appears safe as long as you leave it idle. But if you try to do something that would require internet it goes crazy. So I think it would be relatively safe to leave in the pocket like that, except for a small amount of MF/EF radiation, best to turn it off though probably to be 100% safe.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Well I do have some bad news. I don't know how, but it does seem like the phone emits RF radiation (and LOTS of it) in some conditions while on airplane mode. Not sure what drives it exactly yet (was browsing my phone and it got set off) so dunno if it will ever emit it passively will do more tests for that to see if its safe as long as you don't do anything with it. I was measuring as high as 7 mW/m^2. Argh. Yeah, that's way too high to be considered safe in any shape or form.

edit - appears safe as long as you leave it idle. But if you try to do something that would require internet it goes crazy. So I think it would be relatively safe to leave in the pocket like that, except for a small amount of MF/EF radiation, best to turn it off though probably to be 100% safe.
Cool thanks man. So you mean when you used the phone in airplane mode, let's say just browse pictures, open a pdf, whatever... it started to emit tons of RF? Even in airplane mode?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals