Alternative Media, Blogs, Speculation, TinFoil Hats Allowed

burtlancast

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Re: Confirmed Ebola Cases & Related News

Such_Saturation said:
But what about the markets full of bat meat?

Certainly just another convenient cover story, like they have used in the past for the Aids epidemic.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:
But what about the markets full of bat meat?

Certainly just another convenient cover story, like they have used in the past for the Aids epidemic.

Yeh I saw a video report of local people there and they said they have always ate "bush meat" and so did their fathers.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Alan Cantwell has written a few books about the impossibility of the official AIDS contagion and propagation story.

Stanley Monteith too has written that the AIDS epidemic could have been stopped dead in it's tracks had the already existing quarantine measures for other contagious diseases been applied ( syphillis for ex).

They intentionally called the epidemic an "cultural" phenomenon instead of a public emergency and made sure no mandatory testing would be enforced.

The result was a worldwide epidemic.

The only country to have escaped the AIDS disaster ?

Cuba.

Why ?

They had mandatory testing....

Well if you trust statistics, <<Further analysis, excluding the existing outbreak focussed in Guinea from the dataset used to train the model (Figure 5—figure supplement 3), still resulted in prediction of high suitability in this region, with the presumed index village located within 5 km of an at-risk pixel. This implies that the eco-epidemiological situation in Guinea is very similar to that in past outbreaks, mirroring phylogenetic similarity in the causative viruses>> [http://elifesciences.org/content/3/e04395]

I personally think these kind of entities exploit random events rather than creating them ad-hoc and then doing cover-ups.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Such_Saturation said:
I personally think these kind of entities exploit random events rather than creating them ad-hoc and then doing cover-ups.

There was nothing random about the AIDS epidemic.

There exists official documents attesting the US was doing research on a biological agent able to escape the normal surveillance by the immune system.

That was around 1965.

Lorraine Day, Stanley Monteith, Boyd Graves, Alan Cantwell have detailed this extensively.

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:

There was nothing random about the AIDS epidemic.

There exists official documents attesting the US was doing research on a biological agent able to escape the normal surveillance by the immune system.

That was around 1965.

Lorraine Day, Stanley Monteith, Boyd Graves, Alan Cantwell have detailed this extensively.

Yes and it got spread through a vaccine which they were too irresponsible to screen for that virus. It is permissive money-hunger and irresponsibility, it is not direct intervention.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Such_Saturation said:
It is permissive money-hunger and irresponsibility, it is not direct intervention.

I believe it's direct intervention, since it's been made possible through the powers of the existing monopolies, such as the ones controlling information, banking, medecine, etc...

The same monopolies which openly promoted eugenism and population control, starting from the end of the ninetennth century...

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:
It is permissive money-hunger and irresponsibility, it is not direct intervention.

I believe it's direct intervention, since it's been made possible through the powers of the existing monopolies, such as the ones controlling information, banking, medecine, etc...

The same monopolies which openly promoted eugenism and population control, starting from the end of the ninetennth century...

It's points of view but you might underestimate the subtlety of these mechanisms. It's very common for people to prefer a view that minimizes their duty for action, blaming everything on an infinitely powerful enemy rather than an infinitely subtle worldview which the establishment endorses. How would reductionism lead to the holocaust, right? How foolish to think so :cool:

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Such_Saturation said:
. It's very common for people to prefer a view that minimizes their duty for action, blaming everything on an infinitely powerful enemy

How does the denouncing of a manipulation minimize one's duty for action, of all places ?

Ray has written excellent passages about the authoritarianism prevailing in all parts of academia: does he come across to you as devoid of any sense of duty, or action ?

What you probably meant to say is not all people are ready to question their core beliefs, and act on it, something David Ray Griffin defined as cognitive dissonance.

It's perfectly true; but at the same time, there's scores of other people that are able to question and re evaluate those, then modify their behavior.

I think this forum is a perfect example of this.

And it doesn't take ALL the people to change a paradigm; often 5% of the population is enough.

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:
. It's very common for people to prefer a view that minimizes their duty for action, blaming everything on an infinitely powerful enemy

How does the denouncing of a manipulation minimize one's duty for action, of all places ?

Ray has written excellent passages about the authoritarianism prevailing in all parts of academia: does he come across to you as devoid of any sense of duty, or action ?

What you probably meant to say is not all people are ready to question their core beliefs, and act on it, something David Ray Griffin defined as cognitive dissonance.

It's perfectly true; but at the same time, there's scores of other people that are able to question and re evaluate those, then modify their behavior.

I think this forum is a perfect example of this.

And it doesn't take ALL the people to change a paradigm; often 5% of the population is enough.

Authoritarianism is created and permitted in the context of an irrational worldview. Ray Peat recognizes this. He doesn't just identify an enemy without a cause.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Such_Saturation said:
Ray Peat doesn't just identify an enemy without a cause.

Isn't it pretty common knowledge the ultimate scope/ cause of monopolies is to maintain themselves in control ?

They are the children of what Machiavelli and Orwell described as a totalitarian world, where the goal of a society is to wage war against itself, leaving the rulers unchanged...

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:
Ray Peat doesn't just identify an enemy without a cause.

Isn't it pretty common knowledge the ultimate scope/ cause of monopolies is to maintain themselves in control ?

They are the children of what Machiavelli and Orwell described as a totalitarian world, where the goal of a society is to wage war against itself, leaving the rulers unchanged...

Yes. How are they in charge? Divine right? No, it's neo-Darwinian right. And they aren't the "fittest" in principle. They extend a house of cards underneath themselves. Worldview and oppression are a chicken and egg problem, and failing to see that, you deserve the oppressors that you have.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Such_Saturation said:
Worldview and oppression are a chicken and egg problem, and failing to see that, you deserve the oppressors that you have.

I wouldn't say the Africans and gays who got intentionnally infected with the AIDS virus in the eighties got what they deserved.

Your statement is true only when one realises he's being lied and manipulated, but still attempts to get along with the script in exchange for temporary "security".

These kind of people deserve all the wrong they themselves provide, and i completely agree with you on that.

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:
Worldview and oppression are a chicken and egg problem, and failing to see that, you deserve the oppressors that you have.

I wouldn't say the Africans and gays who got intentionnally infected with the AIDS virus in the eighties got what they deserved.

Your statement is true only when one realises he's being lied and manipulated, but still attempts to get along with the script in exchange for temporary "security".

These kind of people deserve all the wrong they themselves provide, and i completely agree with you on that.

I think when you are a victim of such evil the only thing stopping you from some kind of fundamental scission with your own (Western in this case) cultural environment is premature death. As Ray Peat writes, perceiving the existence of the culture is necessarily stressful, and in that context I think some slight "oppressor" is always present.

gretchen

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:

It may be in some way related to something called The Georgia Guidestones, a stone NWO-ish type monument which outlines 10 "guidelines" for the new age which was erected in Elberton, GA in 1980:
[BBvideo 560,340:3tsw6o29]http://youtu.be/yIfU41BICf4[/BBvideo]

Whoever's in charge of it recently installed a stone in a corner that says 2014, which some say points to the Ebola breakout:
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 65386.html

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Re: Alternative Media, Blogs, Speculation, TinFoil Hats Allo

That corner stone got the ban hammer.

[BBvideo 560,340:6mit0r85]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkQd2WySV4U[/BBvideo]

banhammer.jpg

gretchen

Re: Alternative Media, Blogs, Speculation, TinFoil Hats Allo

Whoa. They must know who asked for it to be installed.

In any case, as burtlancast pointed out, eugenics have been on going the last 100 years. Ebola, AIDs, abortion, birth control pills, etc. The Georgia Guidestones serve only as a reminder of what we've witnessed our entire lives.

LucyL

Such_Saturation said:
It's points of view but you might underestimate the subtlety of these mechanisms. It's very common for people to prefer a view that minimizes their duty for action, blaming everything on an infinitely powerful enemy rather than an infinitely subtle worldview which the establishment endorses. How would reductionism lead to the holocaust, right? How foolish to think so :cool:

I blame my grandparents for not protesting when FDR went off the gold standard. I still love them though. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom