burtlancast

Re: Alternative Media, Blogs, Speculation, TinFoil Hats Allo

A good article from Tim Bolen's website:

Ebo-Lie...

Here's What I Think...

by: Kenneth P Stoller, MD, FACHM

Thursday October 16th, 2014
- See more at: http://www.bolenreport.com/Ebo%20Lie.ht ... eajBa.dpuf

With so much misinformation floating around about the latest viral scare, it is hard to know what is real and what isn’t.

Tim Bolen asked me to write this post after I posed a question to him... "When is a Federal agency, such as the CDC, no longer protected by the immunities a Federal agency normally has because they are engaged in activities that are not consistent with their own regulations and procedures?"

The CDC is responsible for vaccine safety and yet they own patents on, for example, the Ebola virus and could potentially profit from an Ebola vaccine – a vaccine that would not be needed if the virus doesn’t spread far and wide. Yet if the CDC helps control the spread of the virus they would be working against their own financial interest.

Not only that, they have potential martial law like authority to order citizens take interventions that they financially profit from. That sounds just like any other corporation. In fact, it sounds like regular, everyday corporations would drool to have the ability to create a problem, be positioned to profit from it, and be able to order people, or scare people enough to take what you have to sell.

Yes, I know there are people who think the Ebola virus is just a means to allow a corporate/banker fascist takeover of the USA… sorry to disappoint those people. That takeover already happened – the question is how long it will last. My guess is it won’t last long because it is inherently unstable requiring endless war and/or events that allow these entities to feed from the rest of us.

But back to the CDC… other countries restricted air travel from affected areas of Africa several months ago, but in the USA the CDC ordered fliers to be passed out to travelers arriving from affected areas telling them to call a doctor if they were getting symptomatic.

That’s right… call a doctor…”Hey, doc..” (like you can get a physician on the phone), “just arrived from Liberia and I am feeling mightily low.”

Said imaginary doctor will tell you to go to the ER. At which time you will walk? Maybe you will take the bus where you have a little accident because you have diarrhea. Then you will plop yourself down in the ER waiting room while you wait for the triage nurse to get to you… in the mean time you are sitting there with other patients who may or may not get close enough to you to notice the blood coming from your ears.

Remember, Ebola requires Level 4 containment procedures…but the CDC said “call a doctor.”

“Hey, doctor!” There I called a doctor…. The CDC needs a doctor if you ask me.

"Essentially any hospital in the country can safely take care of Ebola. You don't need a special hospital to do it," or so said Dr. Thomas Frieden, CDC Director.

Really, on what planet? Because I don’t know of too many hospitals that are prepared to implement Level 4 containment protocols. In fact, I don’t know of any off hand.

It was as if the CDC was doing everything in their powers to ensure there would be at least some Ebola spread in the USA, but why would they want to do that, why would they want to look like such fools?

In my play book you look like a fool if 1) you are a fool; or 2) you are being paid to act like a fool or are being promised handsome remuneration for saying something stupid.

I refuse to believe the head of the CDC is stupid, so I have to assume he is implementing policies that are idiotic because someone is telling him to do so, or he is just not being honest. In any event, he is compromised and should resign.

Then there is the whole Dr. Nancy Snyderman incident where she broke her quarantine to go to her favorite soup shop. In all likelihood, she was on mega doses of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and Selenium, and she knew she was never going to come down with Ebola, so in her mind she knew she was posing no risk to others or herself. Now, damn if she is going to tell the public what she knows about how to prevent oneself from getting sick with this virus… that would not be in any corporate best interest and she has always been a corporate spokesperson.

To learn more about what natural interventions have to offer in preventing or treating the early stages of Ebola see my new website: http://www.incurable-me.com which makes some hypothetical suggestions (hypothetical because I don’t want to be accused of violating the CDC’s patent rights if I tell people how to potentially destroy the viral property of the CDC.)

But back to the question I posed that generated Tim Bolen’s interest in this piece… what are the outer boundaries of a Federal Agency…what activities cause a Federal Agency to lose the normal immunities they have?

Well, that gets complicated and would probably have to rest on a Supreme Court Case that has yet to be decided, but the CDC could be sued for violating the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).

The APA sets up a process for the United States federal courts to directly review agency decisions. It is considered one of the most important pieces of United States administrative law. We may be a decade into the fascist-corporate takeover of the USA, but not all of our laws have been destroyed.

So, courts have the ability to consider whether an agency's factual and policy determinations were warranted in light of all the information before the agency at the time of decision and if it were found that said determinations were "arbitrary, capricious, an abuse of discretion, or otherwise not in accordance with the law" then that agency will not prevail in court.

A little bit of spilt milk if half the country is dead from a preventable pandemic, or forced to get questionable vaccine injections. But the point is I think there is a good case to be made that the CDC violated its own policies and regulations in the case of Ebola with potentially deadly consequences.

Call me a lawyer.

KP Stoller MD, FACHM
- See more at: http://www.bolenreport.com/Ebo%20Lie.ht ... eajBa.dpuf

LucyL

I seriously doubt Snyderman took mega doses of anything. More likely she felt immune because she's an important American doctor.

LucyL

Re: Ebola Hoax

Extremists are important. If we ever stop questioning we're doomed.

Suikerbuik

Out of roughly 7000 people that were infected in Africa "only" about half of them died and they weren't on those things..

LucyL

Suikerbuik said:
Out of roughly 7000 people that were infected in Africa "only" about half of them died and they weren't on those things..

Actually they have been using Vitamin C and Selenium in Africa. Where selenium first caught my eye was an article where Dr. Jerry Brown (ELWA2 I think in Liberia) was listing the things he desperately needed - very enlightening article. Disappearing Act - Ebola Supplies....

Take your pick: Cimentidine(Injections & Orals) haloperidol, Multivitamins, Vitamin A, KCL(orals and Injections); Vitamin C, Selenium 200 mcg(primary drug), Anti-Malaria, Cannula of various sizes, needles & syringes, Alcohol swabs, pampers for adults, garbage bags, body bags, PPE(Dupont Tychem Suits - Medium & extra large);

No idea of doseages though.

Suikerbuik

I never heard of it before, but this is certainly interesting LucyL!