another vitamin E thread

lazz

Hello guys, long time

so Ive read all over the site looking for a good brand of vitamin E and didn't find a concrete answer. do not wanna spend my money on the wrong one with vegetal oil etc... so which brand is safe and most are using?

thanks

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I recommend going with haiduts estroban as it has vitamin E in it along with A, D, K in the right ratios. :)

OP
L

lazz

Thank u ,boss....it has olive oil in it as well....aren't we trying to eliminate this type of oils ??? :cry: :?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A little bit like that will not cause any problems. The vitamin E in it will take care of that anyways. Ray Peat has said olive oil can be used as a condiment basically, you just dont want it to be the brunt of your oils because there is better choices. If you are worried about that, just take some extra coconut oil with it.

OP
L

lazz

Charlie said:
A little bit like that will not cause any problems. The vitamin E in it will take care of that anyways. Ray Peat has said olive oil can be used as a condiment basically, you just dont want it to be the brunt of your oils because there is better choices. If you are worried about that, just take some extra coconut oil with it.

Yeah , coconut oil is a staple in my diet...a must take....thanks again , i'll give this a try.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes that one is definitely good too but I think its better for emergency type situations if you get stuck eating out. Its a massive dose of vitamin E is it not? I don't feel comfortable taking that much every day.

J

j.

Charlie said:
Yes that one is definitely good too but I think its better for emergency type situations if you get stuck eating out. Its a massive dose of vitamin E is it not? I don't feel comfortable taking that much every day.

Yeah, if I recall correctly once I took 4 of those pills in one day and then had difficulty to focus until I took some vitamin K2. I think excess vitamin E can deplete vitamin K, and vice versa.

But I guess once a week shouldn't be bad.

Also, Swanson High Gamma you need to take with fat from another source, because vitamin E I think isn't absorbed without fat, and that pill doesn't come with any fat.