StressNon - Liquid Pregnenolone

loess

Re: Custom supplement - "Pregnenolone in vitamin E w/ olive

I've not experimented with pregenolone yet, but this would definitely motivate me to give a try. Soon as you've got a batch ready, haidut, I want a bottle. Just FYI. Thanks for making this happen :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

loess said:
I've not experimented with pregenolone yet, but this would definitely motivate me to give a try. Soon as you've got a batch ready, haidut, I want a bottle. Just FYI. Thanks for making this happen :)

I just got the pregnenolone shipment from the chemical supplier today, so I should be able to add it to the online store tomorrow. I will post to the thread when ready for order.
Thanks for your interest!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

OK, we are ready with the new supplement. The online store link is the same:
https://squareup.com/market/idealabs-llc

I will add a PayPal item tomorrow so people outside of US can order as well.
Thanks again for the interest and support!

SAFarmer

haidut said:
OK, we are ready with the new supplement. The online store link is the same:
https://squareup.com/market/idealabs-llc

I will add a PayPal item tomorrow so people outside of US can order as well.
Thanks again for the interest and support!

hi Haidut

Will you ship to South Africa as well ?
Cost ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Sure, I would ship to any country as soon as I setup the PayPal for international orders tomorrow. Shipping will be around $7 and the supplement is $24.99 for a month's supply.

SAFarmer

haidut said:
Sure, I would ship to any country as soon as I setup the PayPal for international orders tomorrow. Shipping will be around $7 and the supplement is $24.99 for a month's supply.

Great. Is the shipping cost linear, ie how many bottles can you ship for the $7 cost ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

SAFarmer said:
haidut said:

Great. Is the shipping cost linear, ie how many bottles can you ship for the $7 cost ?

AFAIK there is a range of prices by weight. For $7 we can send 1-4 bottles, and then I think the next range is $9 and that should be enough for 5-8 bottles, etc. However, for everybody's convenience I have made the shipping rate flat so the charge is $7 even if one orders 10 bottles. The difference in cost is not that much to justify me fighting with the complexity of setting up multiple shipping options in PayPal, which is not an easy task.
So, fee free to order as many as you want and the shipping will still be $7.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

OK, the PayPal for international order has been set up and is available from the same link as EstroBan:
http://haidut.dyndns.org/estroban.html

If you live in a country that you know frowns upon importation of pregnenolone, then after you place an order send me a PM so we can discuss the shipment process.
Thanks again for everybody's interest and feedback.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

haidut sent me the COA of the pregnenolone so I thought it would be a good idea to post it up for people who might be interested.

Attachments

• pregnenolone_coa.pdf
    172.3 KB · Views: 354

Dan W

Glad to see you're expanding the product line, Haidut, I will add this as a recommendation on Toxinless this weekend. I'd actually buy some too, except I've already bought enough pregnenolone to put a yam farmer's kids through college.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Dan Wich said:
Glad to see you're expanding the product line, Haidut, I will add this as a recommendation on Toxinless this weekend. I'd actually buy some too, except I've already bought enough pregnenolone to put a yam farmer's kids through college.

Lol, thanks Dan. No problem, I understand the priority of putting children through college:):

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dan Wich said:
I'd actually buy some too, except I've already bought enough pregnenolone to put a yam farmer's kids through college.
:rolling

4peatssake

Sam-I-Yam.png
:P

loess

Ordered a bottle and received it last week. Thank you for the quick turnaround haidut! The relief from intense anxiety and worry that I have been experiencing as a result of taking several small doses (about 3-4 drops) spread out through day is incredible. Especially at night in combination with niacinamide. It feels like my whole body has been a super tight rubber band and then when the pregnenolone takes effect the rubber band slackens and goes limp, it's a really lovely feeling and it sort of temporarily frees me from the cage of my thoughts running wild and stressing me out.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

loess said:
Ordered a bottle and received it last week. Thank you for the quick turnaround haidut! The relief from intense anxiety and worry that I have been experiencing as a result of taking several small doses (about 3-4 drops) spread out through day is incredible. Especially at night in combination with niacinamide. It feels like my whole body has been a super tight rubber band and then when the pregnenolone takes effect the rubber band slackens and goes limp, it's a really lovely feeling and it sort of temporarily frees me from the cage of my thoughts running wild and stressing me out.

Thanks for the great feedback! Try also combining with magnesium at night for a great session of sleep, or with caffeine during the day for a great energy boost without the jitters.

4peatssake

haidut said:
OK, the PayPal for international order has been set up and is available from the same link as EstroBan:
http://haidut.dyndns.org/estroban.html

If you live in a country that you know frowns upon importation of pregnenolone, then after you place an order send me a PM so we can discuss the shipment process.
Thanks again for everybody's interest and feedback.
haidut, the link for international orders is not working. I tried yesterday and also a friend I've recommended your supplements to who also lives in Canada could not open the link.

Will PM you as well but wanted to also post to see if others are having similar problems.
I want to reorder Estroban and also this new one.

Thanks again for your many contributions.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hello everyone. My family and I will be out of town until June 11, so we won't be able to process and ship orders. Thus, I have "closed" the online store until June 11. If people are willing to place orders now but have them shipped on June 12, please let me know and I will leave the store open while we are out. Otherwise, I am looking forward to restarting the order processing in about 3 weeks. I will still try to post on the forum even while we are out, depending on availability of Internet connection. Thank you for your understanding!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hello everyone! I am back and the store is online again. So feel free to order whatever you need, or contact me with questions/comments.
Thanks for your patience.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

haidut said:
Hello everyone! I am back and the store is online again. So feel free to order whatever you need, or contact me with questions/comments.
Yay! We missed you. :partydance

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Blossom said:
haidut said:
Yay! We missed you. :partydance

Ditto, Blossom and the gang:): It's good to be back online and reading/writing after a long break.