Bag Breathing Questions

Gregory Taper

Any special procedure? Normal mouth breathing? Should nose and mouth be covered in the bag? Forced mouth exhalation and inhalation or regular inhalation/exhalation? Use nose instead of mouth?/Even though mouth exhalation expels more CO2?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
GT1986 said:
Any special procedure? Normal mouth breathing? Should nose and mouth be covered in the bag? Forced mouth exhalation and inhalation or regular inhalation/exhalation? Use nose instead of mouth?/Even though mouth exhalation expels more CO2?
how do you know someone Ray Peats? they have worn out brown paper bags laying all around their house. :lol:

good questions. i usually just use the mouth and as many times as i can remember to do it throughout the day. but how do you know if thats right? i definitely would like to here some more people weigh in on that.

Birdie

You want to breathe in and out through your nose. Gentle breathing. Some people do Buteyko breathing. Sp?

That's really funny about the bags all over the house. Sometimes I gather them up and toss them all. I have some printed gift bags. I like to colour coordinate. haha.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Birdie, breath through your nose in the bag? :confused

J

j.

For what it's worth, I sometimes wake up hyperventilating, and if I voluntarily hold my breath every now and then for a few seconds, I feel much better.

nwo2012

Breathing in a bag until the air is used up, which takes a minute or two, two or three times a day, will usually improve the body's CO2 balance in just a couple of days; for example, it usually normalizes the blood pressure