Press Conferences, Official Releases, CDC, WHO, etc....

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• cdc_plane_passengers.jpg
    cdc_plane_passengers.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 746
OP
LucyL

LucyL

Charlie said:
WHO said:
Do NOT give aspirin or ibuprofen to #Ebola patients because they can make bleeding worse

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/518106042019098624

Yeah, that suddenly came out right after the realization that people might be masking fever before getting on an airplane.

I actually am becoming convinced aspirin would be a good therapy for Ebola. What happens in Ebola is the blood starts clotting in the organs. That's bad. Aspirin would definitely help inappropriate clotting (that's so Peaty). I can't find the citations now, but I'll post it if I do.

LucyL said:
Charlie said:
WHO said:
Do NOT give aspirin or ibuprofen to #Ebola patients because they can make bleeding worse

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/518106042019098624

Yeah, that suddenly came out right after the realization that people might be masking fever before getting on an airplane.

I actually am becoming convinced aspirin would be a good therapy for Ebola. What happens in Ebola is the blood starts clotting in the organs. That's bad. Aspirin would definitely help inappropriate clotting (that's so Peaty). I can't find the citations now, but I'll post it if I do.
I think given Peat's response to your email L, the best therapy would be carbon dioxide mixed with room air at 6%. In the 1940s that's likely what Henderson would have tried first, if a patient came into the hospital where he was attending. Even now, it's still the most effective anti-inflammatory we have, and has no side effects even with long-term use. Of course, hospitals would never use it, because there's no profit in it.

OK, off to sleep now with my DIY 6% CO2. I sleep like a baby, literally. A healthy newborn's CO2 levels are about 6%.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

visionofstrength said:
I think given Peat's response to your email L, the best therapy would be carbon dioxide mixed with room air at 6%. In the 1940s that's likely what Henderson would have tried first, if a patient came into the hospital where he was attending. Even now, it's still the most effective anti-inflammatory we have, and has no side effects even with long-term use. Of course, hospitals would never use it, because there's no profit in it.

OK, off to sleep now with my DIY 6% CO2. I sleep like a baby, literally. A healthy newborn's CO2 levels are about 6%.

They often put Ebola patients on oxygen, which can't be a good thing. I'm going to have to go back and look at your DIY contraption, might be something for the prepper box :geek: .

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
HEATED: Rep. Steve Scalise Grills CDC Director Frieden at Ebola House Hearing

[BBvideo 560,340:24bkecid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B40UqjZ2Fts[/BBvideo]

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
LucyL

LucyL

So the question of whether it is airborne depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals