Please allow me to introduce myself and our company

Philomath

I believe Dr. Peat would refer to other examples of corporate/government coercion, intimidation and corruption in the health and food industry:

"Scientists who worked for the government, Willard Libby, John Goffman, and many others, were working to convince the public that they shouldn’t worry. Of the multitude of scientists who served the government during that time, only a few ever came to oppose those policies, and those who did were unable to keep their jobs or research grants."

or

"We have already seen how money and propaganda from the soy oil industry eliminated long-established products from the U.S. market. I saw people lose weight stably when they had the habit of eating large amounts of tortilla chips fried in coconut oil, but those chips disappeared when their producers were pressured into switching to other oils, in spite of the short shelf life that resulted in the need to add large amounts of preservatives. Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers, potato chip producers, and movie theater popcorn makers have experienced similar pressures."

and now, Big Pharma forcing the DOJ to do their dirty work:

In a 15-count indictment filed in San Francisco, federal prosecutors say that beginning in 2004 FEDEX repeatedly ignored warnings from the government it was breaking the law by shipping drugs ordered from online pharmacies that dispensed them to anyone who filled out an online questionnaire. Among the charges included in the indictment are conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, conspiracy to distribute misbranded drugs, distribution of controlled substances and misbranding drugs.

The charges come after a year long investigation by the Drug Enforcement Administration and federal prosecutors in Northern California into the role of shipping companies in the illicit prescription-drug trade.

corporatism in all it's glory :cuss

Attachments

• shelby.jpg
    shelby.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 422

narouz

You know, I'm pretty sure I successfully ordered from the real Farmacia del Nino.
It's become so confusing to discern who's who,
with all the proliferating, imitative web addresses...
But the address seemed the same, the site the same, the weird note
that the bill would appear on one's card statement as something bizarre...all the same.
So...keep trying!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom