Coffee enema

A place to ask for help and suggestions regarding health issues.

Coffee enema

Unread postby iLoveSugar » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:09 pm

RP has mentioned this to me in the past. Has anyone here ever done one/benefitted?

iLoveSugar

Re: Coffee enema

Unread postby 4peatssake » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 pm

iLoveSugar wrote:RP has mentioned this to me in the past. Has anyone here ever done one/benefitted?

In what context did he recommend this to you? I'd be interested in hearing what he said about this.

The attempt to steer a person can make it hard for them to move, because it inactivates their own guidance system. - Ray Peat
4peatssake

Unread postby iLoveSugar » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:25 pm

4peatssake wrote:
iLoveSugar wrote:RP has mentioned this to me in the past. Has anyone here ever done one/benefitted?

In what context did he recommend this to you? I'd be interested in hearing what he said about this.

I save almost all of our conversations, but for some reason I can not find this one. When talking about enemas, due to my chronic constipation, he mentioned salt/aspirin enemas as well as coffee enemas. I will dig deeper to see if I can retrieve it.

iLoveSugar

Unread postby 4peatssake » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

iLoveSugar wrote:
4peatssake wrote:

I save almost all of our conversations, but for some reason I can not find this one. When talking about enemas, due to my chronic constipation, he mentioned salt/aspirin enemas as well as coffee enemas. I will dig deeper to see if I can retrieve it.

Thank you iLoveSugar! :hattip

If you have the conversations and can spare the time, it would be helpful to all of us to have them included in the forum's Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

Charlie wrote:This thread will be for posting email exchanges from Ray Peat.

This thread is reserved for email advice exchanges only. If you would like to discuss anything posted in this thread, feel free to make your own thread, or you can go over the Ray Peat Email Advice Depository Discussion/Comment Thread

Please help by posting email exchanges you have had, or any exchange that you run across on the web. Please give citation or hat tip when possible.

The attempt to steer a person can make it hard for them to move, because it inactivates their own guidance system. - Ray Peat
4peatssake

Return to Ask For Help