Ray Peat Newsletter and Books

Ray Peat general discussion.
Charlie
Admin
Admin

Ray Peat Newsletter and Books

Unread postby Charlie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

I am posting the link below on how to get Ray Peat's newsletters and books. Some people have trouble finding out how to purchase it, so hopefully this makes it easier.

http://raypeat.com/bookstore/
or
http://members.efn.org/~raypeat/sub.html

From the link above:

Subscription Information

Newsletter:

Subscription for 12 issues - $28 (USA). $38 for Canadian and Mexican addresses; $48 elsewhere. It will be mailed bimonthly. Send check or money order (along with name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) to:

Raymond Peat
P.O. Box 5764
Eugene, OR 97405

Edle

Re: Ray Peat Newsletter and Books

Unread postby Edle » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 am

Has anyone managed to get Ray Peat´s newsletters by email?

I ordered his books and a 1 year subscription to his newsletter in February 2012. The books were shipped immediately. No newsletter has arrived so far, but I asked him by email to kindly send the newsletter by email if possible when I ordered. But so far nothing (by mail or email).

Thanks.

peatarian

Unread postby peatarian » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 am

He sent me some old newsletter via e-mail but I seriously doubt he will mail you the new ones.
As far as I know this is the only way he makes any money - as little as it is - and if he e-mails it, it can easily be forwarded to other people.
I have been getting his newsletter for 2,5 years now and it arrives every second month as a letter.
You have sent him your post-address?

Edle

Unread postby Edle » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:44 am

peatarian wrote:He sent me some old newsletter via e-mail but I seriously doubt he will mail you the new ones.
As far as I know this is the only way he makes any money - as little as it is - and if he e-mails it, it can easily be forwarded to other people.
I have been getting his newsletter for 2,5 years now and it arrives every second month as a letter.
You have sent him your post-address?

Thank you peatarian :-) Only saw your response now.

Yes, I can see why he would not want to send the Newsletter by email. Yes, gave him the postal address. He has used it for books successfully. I think I will email him, as I really would like to read the Newsletters.

Charlie
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Charlie » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 am

Making this topic a sticky.

Get your Ray Peat newsletters! Buy his books! Also, if you feel inclined to do so, donate to Ray Peat!

You can always make a small mention of the forum if you like in your correspondence. :ugeek:

AnnB

Unread postby AnnB » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:44 am

http://raypeat.com/bookstore/ To the .com site It shows that the book Generative Energy is currently Out Of Stock.

Or if you forget, just go to the raypeat.com and search for books and the page for books and subscription will result

Charlie
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Charlie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

Thank you Ann! I am going to update the first post with this info.

Wilfrid

Unread postby Wilfrid » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 am

You can get Generative energy if you email Ray directly.
I bought mine on october and he still do have some copy of the book.

Dizzryda
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Unread postby Dizzryda » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:46 pm

What is his email?

Wilfrid

Unread postby Wilfrid » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 am

Hi Dizzryda,

Ray's email is ********.
Last edited by Charlie on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlie
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Charlie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:03 am

I am going to let Wilfrids post with Ray Peats email address stay because I have decided to try and not moderate peoples posts any more then I have to. That way, you can post and not feel that you have to watch what you say for fear of a Admin or moderator edit.

With that being said. If you do email Ray Peat and you are able, send him money. From what I hear, he gets an incredible amount of emails and takes the time to answer them. So please return the favor to him.

Wilfrid

Unread postby Wilfrid » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Charlie wrote:I am going to let Wilfrids post with Ray Peats email address stay because I have decided to try and not moderate peoples posts any more then I have to. That way, you can post and not feel that you have to watch what you say for fear of a Admin or moderator edit.

With that being said. If you do email Ray Peat and you are able, send him money. From what I hear, he gets an incredible amount of emails and takes the time to answer them. So please return the favor to him.

You are right, Charlie.
I must add those comments to my previous post.
When I made the post I didn't realize that such post could sometimes makes more harm than good.
The only reason why I gave the email address is because when I tried to get a copy of generative energy I looked over the web and the price for the book was really high...and on ray's website it's says out of stock but when I emailed him directly he said that he still have some copies of the book.
If I didn't do that I would probably have to pay like 200-300 dollars for the book.....
But again I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Charlie.

Charlie
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Charlie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Wilfrid, I am getting requests to delete the email from other members. I honestly do not want to delete anyones post, but if you request me to edit out the info then I can do it for you.

I will leave it up to you and the rest of the community.

j.

Unread postby j. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 pm

For those who want to contact Ray Peat, you don't need his e-mail. Just google "contact ray peat", without the quotes, and you'll be able to do it.

Charlie
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Charlie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:01 pm

J, thank you for posting because I was about to email you about this.

I understand the protection aspect of not putting out his email. And, if Ray Peat asked me to make sure the email was not posted I would absolutely honor that. But, if people can simply google his contact, and then what that does is basically email him, then what is the difference?

Return to “General Discussion”