Low Toxin Studies "A pronounced copper deficiency syndrome could have resulted"

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
All these binders don't work for me, they constipated me, which means no toxins moving out=bad.
I've taken CDS for a while a couple years ago. The first 1-2 weeks I felt great on it,but then it started to steadily make me feel worse and I also felt like it was doing anything helpful anymore....not to mention the disgusting pool water taste🤢
And no....this increase of feeling worse on it is not just bc of detox. Detox isn't supposed to be an ongoing steady decline.
I read about the fix it naturally guy, T. C. Hale, recently and looked up many of his you tube videos. You might find some help from them. He addresses all aspects of digestion. His explanations and suggestions helped me.

Dutchie

I read about the fix it naturally guy, T. C. Hale, recently and looked up many of his you tube videos. You might find some help from them. He addresses all aspects of digestion. His explanations and suggestions helped me.
Thanks, I' never heard of him.
I'll look him up :)

Richiebogie

Yesterday I fell (what's new these days🙄) and scratched my leg. The immediate swelling and bruising was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before....the swelling looked as if someone had put an egg under my skin.
I think my blood is filled with alcohol. (Alcohol can create this severity of swelling and bruising).

Curious stuff!

🧐

I don't eat carbs

That is not recommended by Peat nor the low vitamin A crowd.

Starch powers the muscles. Fat and protein can do this but there may be a stress hormone penalty.

Fruit supplies a number of vitamins and minerals…

What are you eating these days?

Dutchie

Curious stuff!

🧐

That is not recommended by Peat nor the low vitamin A crowd.

Starch powers the muscles. Fat and protein can do this but there may be a stress hormone penalty.

Fruit supplies a number of vitamins and minerals…

What are you eating these days?
That's all great that Peat and low.A recommend carbs.
However it's a general advice,which doesn't necessarily have to work for everyone.
I also don't feel any appetite for any type of carb to begin with, maybe it'll change in the future
And given my 'alcohol' problem, I very much doubt that adding in carbs now are the way to go...with them being able to ferment into alcohol as well. (Maybe that's why I don't feel any cravings for carbs🤷)

Lately, I've been eating more lamb whereas before it was mostly just beef. I used to eat chicken breast as well, but haven't felt like eating it lately.
I also now have days where I add in some venison and boar meat.
I cook with coconut oil and I always eat a mixture of Apple pectin powder with some cellulose powder with my meals.

Richiebogie

Hi @Dutchie,

I don’t know where the alcohol is coming from… I believe a carnivore’s body must make glucose from protein so maybe some of that new glucose is fermenting after creation in the liver…?

Did your swollen and bruised leg heal ok after your fall?

Dutchie

Hi @Dutchie,

I don’t know where the alcohol is coming from… I believe a carnivore’s body must make glucose from protein so maybe some of that new glucose is fermenting after creation in the liver…?

Did your swollen and bruised leg heal ok after your fall?
The alcohol ,I suspect, is coming from some type of bacteria and/or h.pylori. However, I don't know if all bacteria need to be fermenting something in order to give off alcohol or that it might be some type of afflatoxin for some...

The carb fermenting into alcohol bacteria theory is applicable for Auto Brewery Syndrome, where there are actual carbs (glucose) in the gut. I don't know if auto-created glucose would also be fermentable🤔....even when still eating low carb, my blood glucose was never high, so it wasn't like I was overflowing my body with carbs.....well, except my time Peating about a decade ago.

Kyle970

If copper toxicity can be stored in tissues/organ, not sure how a blood/hair test could be that accurate. Mineral analysis folks say it can show up out of no where on hair test without ingesting any.

Kyle970

All these binders don't work for me, they constipated me, which means no toxins moving out=bad.
I've taken CDS for a while a couple years ago. The first 1-2 weeks I felt great on it,but then it started to steadily make me feel worse and I also felt like it was doing anything helpful anymore....not to mention the disgusting pool water taste🤢
And no....this increase of feeling worse on it is not just bc of detox. Detox isn't supposed to be an ongoing steady decline.
Have to tried stimulating bile flow gently with whatever means neccessary and consuming soluble fiber? There is a lot of foods that do all that but I think one must let go of some beliefs- like oxolates. If bile backs, seems like it could manifest into nearly anything.

Dutchie

Have to tried stimulating bile flow gently with whatever means neccessary and consuming soluble fiber? There is a lot of foods that do all that but I think one must let go of some beliefs- like oxolates. If bile backs, seems like it could manifest into nearly anything.
I don't know when my bile flows or when it doesn't.
I'm focussed on keeping my bowels moving in other words eliminating daily.

I do eat soluble fiber (pectin powder) daily,mixed with a little cellulose/insoluble fiber.
Taking liquid choline chloride also helps my bowel movements. Before I only took choline bitartrate, but somehow it feels as if I'm actually lowering choline('s effect) by taking it.🤔

The problem I've noticed is in the iron/copper mechanism, in which vit.a is a keyplayer and then there's estrogen in the mix).
I've noticed that on days where I've had almost 0 vit A, I do experience some positive effects and during the night generally don't have to get up to pee. The major downside is that I can't poop, no matter what I do or take.
When I have something with little amount of vit.A, I find that I eventually can have a bowel movement,yet I physically have to pay for it and I have to get up at night to pee.
It's not even a matter of sticking the no A-constipation out and things will resolve itself, bc the constipatiin remains stacking up food until the point where I feel painfully full and mood suffers greatly from it.

Last edited:

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
If copper toxicity can be stored in tissues/organ, not sure how a blood/hair test could be that accurate. Mineral analysis folks say it can show up out of no where on hair test without ingesting any.
I suppose if you would "crash" your metabolism (I think original HTMA programs would use high doses of magnesium and calcium, sometimesa adding copper, to crash the metabolism of excessively fast oxidizers), body wouldnt need copper and would maybe expel it from the tissues? Maybe...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals