Academic androids

Lofihi

Anyone else think theres a link between academia and a handicapped right brain/emotional body. I can tell in a crowd who the.arts and theatre kids are and who the compeditives and academics are,like theres a visible difference in occular energy. I have a lot of regret that my parents fed me to academia.to breed me not knowing it how to emotionally bring up a child. I see a link berween the intelligence trap and schizo-personas... it seems to teach desparity and social anxiety disorder. School is my biggest regret

J

j.

Yeah, today universities are more like brain washing centers than places where people develop their potential.

cliff

Best thing i ever did was take my GED when I was 15 to get away from the hell hole they call school :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
cliff said:
Best thing i ever did was take my GED when I was 15 to get away from the hell hole they call school :)

:clap:

BingDing

I got real lucky in high school. Did lots of LSD in 10th grade and all but flunked out. But they opened an alternative HS the next year that was probably like Blake College; pass/fail, attendance not required, independent study was encouraged. I was all over that deal. The first week the principal told us that what we get out of it is what we put into it, and we were responsible for our own education. Ever since, learning has been one life's greatest pleasures. Real lucky, indeed.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
BingDing got the golden ticket! :rockout

Sunjoy

My daughters are 13 and 16 and I bought this for them http://www.amazon.ca/The-Teenage-Libera ... 0962959170

My youngest was in Montessori until the beginning of grade 2 but due to finances she entered public schools at that time. By mid year grade 3, after 1.5 years in public school, she was so emotionally damaged that I pulled her out. This was not one of my finer moments but one day I broke out singing Pink Floyd's Brick in the Wall in the school parking lot after observing a parental hall monitor screaming at the kids. :lol:

I kept her out for 9 months to heal and learn meditation. She now has the skills and ability to survive any situation and has more emotional and spiritual maturity than most adults I know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom