Anyone tried dermarolling for akin rejuvenation?

Snicky

I am wondering if anyone has experience. I bought a dermaroller and have a Niacinamide and Vit C serum. Would love to try it for my face, neck and maybe thighs…but also would love ppl’s opinions from here.

I have seen before / after photos and videos and it seems like it does do something to stimulate collagen prodcution and skin repair. Is it hype/fake?

I am wondering if anyone has experience. I bought a dermaroller and have a Niacinamide and Vit C serum. Would love to try it for my face, neck and maybe thighs…but also would love ppl’s opinions from here.

I have seen before / after photos and videos and it seems like it does do something to stimulate collagen prodcution and skin repair. Is it hype/fake?
I bought a little one for the lips to try before getting more into it. I don’t use it for length of time recommended because I am experimenting, but I like it so far. I roll it on my likes for maybe 5 seconds on top and 5 on bottom and then put a little Progest-E on my lips afterwards and my lips feel more plump and supple.

OP
S

Snicky

I bought a little one for the lips to try before getting more into it. I don’t use it for length of time recommended because I am experimenting, but I like it so far. I roll it on my likes for maybe 5 seconds on top and 5 on bottom and then put a little Progest-E on my lips afterwards and my lips feel more plump and supple.
Interesting! Good to know. I have Progest-E. Never thought to use that but on lips it would make sense. Maybe I should also try that. Are you washing your dermaroller in hot soapy water, or using alcohol or both—how are you cleaning it?

Interesting! Good to know. I have Progest-E. Never thought to use that but on lips it would make sense. Maybe I should also try that. Are you washing your dermaroller in hot soapy water, or using alcohol or both—how are you cleaning it?
Rubbing alcohol. I may try my lip roller on another area and see how it goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals