Australia to "Let 'Er Rip" -- Marking Beginning of the End?

P

Peatness

Vitamin D at 10,000iu/ day in the winter should prevent tuberculosis. Sadly the research is not being done

tankasnowgod

The thought of tuberculosis being reintroduced into the worldwide population as a result of the declining innate immune systems of the vaccinated that are of Asian and East Indian decent is indeed a cause for concern.
Um, what do you mean "reintroduced?" It never left. In a normal year, it claims about 1 Million lives, out of the roughly 56 Million you would expect to die.

All Cause Mortality.png

See? Currently holding down the Number 13 spot, ahead of HIV/AIDS. That later of which is supposed to be a more "modern killer."

The statement that,”tuberculosis was the number one killer of the human population one hundred and fifty years ago” is not to be taken lightly.

So what? There is always a "Number One Killer," so long as people die. It doesn't have anything to do with TB bacteria being more or less virulent than it ever was, but more to do with improved sanitation and food practices.

If you read Broda Barnes's book, he thinks that Heart Disease basically became the new cause of death for those that would have died from tuberculosis. Albiet, about 20-30 years later. After all, you can't die from a heart attack at 60 or 70 if you died from tuberculosis at 30 or 40.

P

Peatness

I think the rise in heart disease is linked to vaccines amongst other things

tankasnowgod

I think the rise in heart disease is linked to vaccines amongst other things

The increase in heart disease (or perceived increase, at least) started in the 1950's. This, in itself, isn't necessarily a bad thing, as "heart disease" is something that manifests later in life. Humans aren't immortal (at least, physically we don't seem to be), and we are all going to die at some point for some reason. Again, it's better to die of a heart attack in your 70's, than from an acute case of Tuberculosis in your 30's. So, in some ways, the increase of both heart disease and cancer reflect a longer lifespan, in general.

I don't think vaccines started to be much of a factor until about 1989.

P

Peatness

The increase in heart disease (or perceived increase, at least) started in the 1950's. This, in itself, isn't necessarily a bad thing, as "heart disease" is something that manifests later in life. Humans aren't immortal (at least, physically we don't seem to be), and we are all going to die at some point for some reason. Again, it's better to die of a heart attack in your 70's, than from an acute case of Tuberculosis in your 30's. So, in some ways, the increase of both heart disease and cancer reflect a longer lifespan, in general.

I don't think vaccines started to be much of a factor until about 1989.
Why 1989?

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

They pulse the stress. It's more effective that way. People keep their guard down instead of committing to an actual independent life. Keep preparing and paying attention, if it's not a virus war, it's a Co2 war and somehow we are always the enemy.
I think the zero hedge article I read today had a reasonable take on this idea of relaxing a restrictions.

Tom Luongo writes:
Do you think they don’t know all of this about Omicron’s transmissibility and severity? ......

With the speed at which this thing is ripping through the population, even millions of mild cases will still result in hundreds of thousands of hospitalizations over a short period of time. Because the rate of transmissibility will create a swell in hospitalizations that is just a function of math.

J.R.K

Um, what do you mean "reintroduced?" It never left. In a normal year, it claims about 1 Million lives, out of the roughly 56 Million you would expect to die.

View attachment 31870

See? Currently holding down the Number 13 spot, ahead of HIV/AIDS. That later of which is supposed to be a more "modern killer."

So what? There is always a "Number One Killer," so long as people die. It doesn't have anything to do with TB bacteria being more or less virulent than it ever was, but more to do with improved sanitation and food practices.

If you read Broda Barnes's book, he thinks that Heart Disease basically became the new cause of death for those that would have died from tuberculosis. Albiet, about 20-30 years later. After all, you can't die from a heart attack at 60 or 70 if you died from tuberculosis at 30 or 40.
Fascinating thank you @tankasnowgod. I was aware of tuberculosis being more prevalent in the,”third world”, but I meant that tuberculosis cases rising as a result of a man made intervention for a media hyped pandemic for profit and possibly control of the human race, which as a result of the decline of the innate immune system brings a rise in an old killer in the rankings of the causes of death.
I suppose the only difference between strokes, heart attack and Tuberculosis is that strokes and heart attack are not contagious. But given that the side effects from the allegations of spike protein transmission have yet to be fully properly assessed, that may no longer be the case.
I have been considering as of late the actual cause of AIDS, given that both Peter Duesberg and Luc Montignier are kind of pariahs in the scientific world for having different thoughts on the cause. I have been looking at Judy Mikovits work trying to understand it and the associated XMRV’s that are associated with contaminated cell lines in vaccine production.
The continuous recombinant virus hybrids associated with each and every batch of vaccine produced, that is injected into children well before their immune systems have developed, provides an interesting theory as to the origins of AIDS, which she classified as an autoimmune disease, as it attacks the helper cells in the immune system.
You seem to have a very strong understanding of the history of medicine and disease so I would be very interested in your thoughts and opinions on this topic.
I hope you had a great Christmas

J.R.K

Vitamin D at 10,000iu/ day in the winter should prevent tuberculosis. Sadly the research is not being done

Once again vitamin D3 very interesting that this vitamin has potential to protect against even the most terrifying of diseases, thank you for this @Pina. I am curious though as to why they’ve focus on 1,25 hydroxyvitamin D the active form, it would be interesting to see the data on the 25 cholecalciferol levels and the corresponding results.

tankasnowgod

Why 1989?
Because that's when the number of shots went through the roof, because of the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. They went from about 4-6 shots in childhood, to the 50-70 shots we have today, in very short order.

Herbie

This would indicate that the powers that be may actually be very much aware that the real danger to their plans and perhaps their lives is as @tankasnowgod mentioned above that the people becoming,”awake and aware”, of the tyranny they are under, could lead to their ultimate demise.
I don’t know if you are aware of Dr Vernon Coleman in the UK. But he cited a study that indicates that only less than 2/3 of the UK population has actually not received even one jab of the gene therapies. This would (if true) indicate that perhaps we are not really the minority after all.

Because of political correctness we can’t see which groups are resisting the vaccine but I got the idea from reading the UK news that there are groups here which pushed back hard again the government mandating vaccines here in the UK last year. I think it might be African people because they don’t trust anything like this through hard learnt experience and seems like the UK is popular for African migrants.

In Australia, there is an undercurrent of white boomers blaming minority ethnic groups for spreading the virus because they don’t adhere to the ridiculous policy’s enacted there. Australia is also different because of such a large Chinese population which wouldn’t resist like Africans would.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals