Baby aspirin brand, or splitting a full pill ok?

G1986

Forum Supporter
I think I have gone crazy looking for a baby aspirin that is pure with minimum fillers, the only one I could find is the HealthA2Z but that is full 324mg aspirin.

there seem not to be any baby aspirin with only corn starch as inactive ingredient. I'm thinking to split the tablet in 1/4's, do you guys think this could be a good practice if I wanted the 80mg dose?

thanks

I think I have gone crazy looking for a baby aspirin that is pure with minimum fillers, the only one I could find is the HealthA2Z but that is full 324mg aspirin.

there seem not to be any baby aspirin with only corn starch as inactive ingredient. I'm thinking to split the tablet in 1/4's, do you guys think this could be a good practice if I wanted the 80mg dose?

thanks
I couldn’t find a good baby aspirin either without the additives so I buy my aspirin in a pure powdered form now.

1698417130196.jpeg

Morten

thanks
Today I just ordered from amazon.de(eu), 4 packs of Ratiopharms 500 mg aspirin. Fillers: corn starch + cellulose. I even called the company to check it out, and they confirmed. That is the closest I´ve come searching for something without filler. I´ll just split them in halves 2 x 250 mg. Where do you live? In Denmark there is a company selling 100% pure ASA poxder.

David PS

@Weslemkoon1969 @savvykat - Willow bark is a good natural source of salicylate and it is one of the most well known sources. However, there are other natural sources to consider. I use the equine supplement and I still eat some of the foods mentioned below.

Last edited:
OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
Today I just ordered from amazon.de(eu), 4 packs of Ratiopharms 500 mg aspirin. Fillers: corn starch + cellulose. I even called the company to check it out, and they confirmed. That is the closest I´ve come searching for something without filler. I´ll just split them in halves 2 x 250 mg. Where do you live? In Denmark there is a company selling 100% pure ASA poxder.
I think that is what I'm going to do also, I will split in 1/4's the full pill, that seems to be more convenient. I'm in the US

OP
G1986

G1986

Forum Supporter
I was just watching a video with Haidut, Willow Bark may be a good option, he mentioned the only difference between Willow Bark and Aspirin is that the latter is a blood thinner and Willow is not. He recommended 10 to 20% of the extract

I was just watching a video with Haidut, Willow Bark may be a good option, he mentioned the only difference between Willow Bark and Aspirin is that the latter is a blood thinner and Willow is not. He recommended 10 to 20% of the extract
Can you tell me which video you heard Haidut discussing willow bark in, please? Ive looked for that discussion but havent had any luck. Im curious about what he has to say. Thanks!

Morten

could you report on your Willow Bark experience, when time is right:))

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals