Blue Sky Peptide T3

Use it every day. It works great. One drop equals about 5 mg of T3. You can dilute it in a bit of water, and just drink a sip here and there during your day. And then you get the recommended 1 mg or so per hour that ray suggests. Or you can take one drop with food, which is what I generally do right now.

OP
J

jb116

Use it every day. It works great. One drop equals about 5 mg of T3. You can dilute it in a bit of water, and just drink a sip here and there during your day. And then you get the recommended 1 mg or so per hour that ray suggests. Or you can take one drop with food, which is what I generally do right now.
Great, thanks for the info ecstatichamster. Their recommended dose is odd. I notice they also have t4 as well so one could create the 3 or 4:1 easily. A snapshot of the backside of the label would've been nice. Are there any odd fillers?

M

marikay

I've been using the Blue Sky T3 to augment the Novotiral I take (Novotiral is a 5 to 1 ratio of t4 to t3 and i prefer a 4 or 3 to 1 ratio). I'm not sure how well it works yet as I am not having great luck with the dosage. I've been using one drop a few times a day in juice or coke. Don't notice the kind of difference I notice with the Novotiral (or the Cynomel I used to take). But I'm still experimenting so it may well be that I just haven't found the sweet spot yet. I sure do like the price and the convenience of the Blue Sky stuff compared to having to buy from Mexico. Hope this helps.

It didn't do anything at first for me. But the same bottle nOw reliably increases my heart rate with even one drop. I think raising my t4 through the Tyromax made it work better.

OP
J

jb116

thanks @marikay could you tell me if it has other fillers?

@ecstatichamster do you mean you took tyro at the same time as blue sky or just initially to build up t4?

OP
J

jb116

Oh I see, so we can't really say what is what due to the timeline.

I think that the T3 initially from blue sky lowered my natural T3 and didn't have an effect for this reason. Once I boosted my T4, the blue sky t3 reliably had an effect.

M

marikay

I don't know if there are any fillers in the Blue Sky T3. I think ecstatichamster has a good point about needing to balance the t3 with t4 before you see an effect. But I don't know as I have never taken the blue sky stuff by itself. I have lowered the dosage of Novotiral a little bit (trying to conserve it) so maybe that is why the Blue Sky stuff seems to work sometimes and not others. Still working with it. So I'll come back by here in a week or two and post again.

tara

OP
J

jb116

@ecstatichamster
looking at the product page, it's written that each bottle is 3000mcg.
So if that's 30ml then each full dropper seems to be 1ml.
Correct me if I'm wrong, how did you get 5mcg per drop?

edited an error

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

jb116

ok yea, got it! per ml it's about 20 drops, that's the info I was missing that threw me. thx guys

Bodhi

Wait a minute, are u guys saying that there exist a liquid form of pure T3 (Cytomel) which contains 600 drops and each drop contains about 4/5 mcgs of pure synthetic T3 , which means in my case when i want to lower FT3 and work up my cortisol (with a pue T3 protocol)
Therefore i will need about 25mcgs a day which is much easier to dose with this product then splitting the T3 pills,which (i'm from Holland) are harde to get my hands on anyway (fair priced) so this bottle will last me 5 months and costs with shipping (if i buy 2 bottles) about 10 euro's a month for this.... Why is no one here raving about this product? i see so many people try to get there hands on good and affordable T3.... What is the catch here?

M

marikay

Wait a minute, are u guys saying that there exist a liquid form of pure T3 (Cytomel) which contains 600 drops and each drop contains about 4/5 mcgs of pure synthetic T3 , which means in my case when i want to lower FT3 and work up my cortisol (with a pue T3 protocol)
Therefore i will need about 25mcgs a day which is much easier to dose with this product then splitting the T3 pills,which (i'm from Holland) are harde to get my hands on anyway (fair priced) so this bottle will last me 5 months and costs with shipping (if i buy 2 bottles) about 10 euro's a month for this.... Why is no one here raving about this product? i see so many people try to get there hands on good and affordable T3.... What is the catch here?

I think most of us are new to this product. So we are hesitant to rave about it yet. It does seem to work though I am wondering if the dosage is reliable. It does seem too good to be true. But we'll have to see. Worth trying I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals