BPC-157 Benefits: Backed By Science

matisvijs

Hey guys, recently created a Youtube channel and was uploading more simple, basic videos for the past couple of months. Decided to switch it up and start referencing studies and research in my more recent videos.

Any feedback is welcome - is it something people are interested in or should I stick to a more 'mainstream' style of presentation? What should I add, and improve on?

Here's my most recent video on BPC-157, where I reference all the relevant studies on its effects:

Thanks.

I really enjoyed the delivery of the video with no real visuals to distract from the information. I think briefly quoting relevant studies in your videos is a good idea, you could link to the actual studies in the video description

Ras

For anyone interested in buying BPC-157, you can get a legitimate version here.

OP
matisvijs

matisvijs

I really enjoyed the delivery of the video with no real visuals to distract from the information. I think briefly quoting relevant studies in your videos is a good idea, you could link to the actual studies in the video description
Thanks, for the feedback, will list the studies in the description next time!

Dave Clark

Good information. I think on your vocal cadence, try to not sound too mechanical or metronome like, or have a monotone through out the video. Not being negative, but if you mix up your inflections, etc., it will make the narration more interesting along with your visuals. Good luck with your channel.

OP
matisvijs

matisvijs

Good information. I think on your vocal cadence, try to not sound too mechanical or metronome like, or have a monotone through out the video. Not being negative, but if you mix up your inflections, etc., it will make the narration more interesting along with your visuals. Good luck with your channel.
Thanks. Yeah, it feels reaaaly weird talking to a microphone by yourself, if you've ever tried it, does sound more monotone than if I was talking live to someone. Just gotta keep practicing I guess.

Dave Clark

Thanks. Yeah, it feels reaaaly weird talking to a microphone by yourself, if you've ever tried it, does sound more monotone than if I was talking live to someone. Just gotta keep practicing I guess.
Yes. A friend of mine wanted me to do a video for him on pruning wine grapes, I had a vineyard at the time. He thought the video was good, but when I watched it, I realized I was being stiff and monotoned, which was because I was not totally comfortable talking to a camera, lol. I guess you have to develop a knack for it. Heh, heh, there are people who can't leave messages on answering machines because they are uncomfortable talking to a machine, lol. It's all in the mind, after a while you will get a nice flow, etc. I just wanted to mention it, in case you were not aware of it

frannybananny

Yes, do keep practicing and experimenting.... as a pro singer and vocal coach I can tell you that you will improve over time. And thanks for the info in the video!!

frannybananny

The prices are insane. I can buy it for 40€ with a legit Indian steroid seller lab.
The Gorilla Healing site seeems to have more reasonable prices.... this is for the injection... GorillaHealing BPC-157 5mg GorillaHealing

They also have a nasal spray which I think I am going to try.... GorillaHealing Wolverine Oral Spray GorillaHealing

If the benefits of this peptide are even half of what they say they are I am very excited to try this for inflammation, back pain and a torn tendon off the bone on my bicep. Thank you for the info!

Ras

The prices are insane. I can buy it for 40€ with a legit Indian steroid seller lab.
There's almost zero chance what you're buying is legitimate. I've struggled for a few weeks to find a lab that can verify chondroitin sulfate powder. How likely is it that your Indian lab is not only successfully synthesizing a non-pharmaceutical peptide, but that its purity is verified? Do you know how difficult it is to successfully synthesize bulk quantities of a complex peptide?

That website is owned and operated by Nootropics Depot, a multi-million dollar lab that funds itself by selling supplements. They have more employees in their lab that do nothing but verify the authenticity and purity of their own supplements, than many supplements companies have on their entire pay-roll.

How much does your BPC-157 cost?

Dave Clark

There's almost zero chance what you're buying is legitimate. I've struggled for a few weeks to find a lab that can verify chondroitin sulfate powder. How likely is it that your Indian lab is not only successfully synthesizing a non-pharmaceutical peptide, but that its purity is verified? Do you know how difficult it is to successfully synthesize bulk quantities of a complex peptide?

That website is owned and operated by Nootropics Depot, a multi-million dollar lab that funds itself by selling supplements. They have more employees in their lab that do nothing but verify the authenticity and purity of their own supplements, than many supplements companies have on their entire pay-roll.

How much does your BPC-157 cost?
What website is owned and operated by Nootropics Depot? I would feel confident buying BPC-157 from them.

Ras

What website is owned and operated by Nootropics Depot? I would feel confident buying BPC-157 from them.

They continue to make and sell the peptides Paul (Nootropics Depot's MisterYouAreSoDumb) made and sold on Ceretropic. It's discussed on the Nootropics Depot subreddit.

tasfarelel

I watched your video; it's quite good. I also watched some other videos from your channel.

I found especially good that you talk about your experiences, and also show anecdotes from the internet. I would expand on these anecdotes - becasue people experimenting are sometimes ahead of research. TB-500 has been used for example in very high doses (20mg/week) for muscle hyperplasia by some bodybuilders.

However, I would recommend still a bit more visual stimulus in the parts where you talk a lot instead of just displying text or a paper + test. See here an example, where respresentative pictures/graphs are shown when talking about other people's research:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGOOEfkFS9Y

Tzheng2012

The Gorilla Healing site seeems to have more reasonable prices.... this is for the injection... GorillaHealing BPC-157 5mg GorillaHealing

They also have a nasal spray which I think I am going to try.... GorillaHealing Wolverine Oral Spray GorillaHealing

If the benefits of this peptide are even half of what they say they are I am very excited to try this for inflammation, back pain and a torn tendon off the bone on my bicep. Thank you for the info!
How are we supposed to inject the bpc? I don't know anything about injecting peptides.

frannybananny

How are we supposed to inject the bpc? I don't know anything about injecting peptides.
After watching the video again and noticing that he kept saying used as injection or applied as a cream I am now wondering if the liquid could be purchased (for injection) but added to a body lotion or cream and have the benefits that way? Thoughts?

frannybananny

An update on the nasal spray BPC-157 that I got off of Gorilla Healing. Yesterday I took one and a half squirts in my nose around noon. Within an hour my constant tinnitus had shot up in volume and remained that way even to today. I did notice a reduction in pain in my back and one arthritic joint but it seems too soon for that effect so maybe I imagined it. It did cause gastric symptoms, noise and movement and promoted another bowel movement in the middle of the day which I never have!!

I think I will skip a few days and see if my tinnitus lets up and try again. This is the nasal spray. It did give me a feeling of happiness and a little more energy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals