Cacao Butter: Strong Anti-cortisol, Anti-anxiety Effects

Osukhan

Can you say whether or not you noticed even minor benefits, like more energy, less inflammation, better muscle to fat ratio, like around the gut area, etc.? I suppose if you haven't noticed anything, it just becomes blind faith as to whether using them does anything good. Both supplements are not cheap, but I guess by just focusing on saturated fats from butter, cacao, coconut, etc., rather than MUFAs and PUFAs, we can gain some of those benefits.
this past year ive lost prob about 20 lbs, was due to just the supps? i doubt it, i was actively keeping track of what i ate , stayed active either with lifting or some cardio daily. i was eating more fat than i realized but still lost weight so perhaps having the additional SEA/stearic acid helped but i already avoid any types of PUFA
my only trouble area is my midsection (im 42years old)
ive also recently inc my carbohydrates and lowered fat but will continue with SEA and stearic in case it was a cortisol issue

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Ive used SEA and pure stearic acid powder for about a year, hard to say if does something or not...
I like all the science behind it though
The effects I notice from the pure stearic powder is INSANE

- almost immediate anti estrogenic effect, fat cells around waist feel like they shrink
- extremely androgenic, feeling unusually very very strong in my body (DHT)
- crazy improvement in sleep quality

Dave Clark

The effects I notice from the pure stearic powder is INSANE

- almost immediate anti estrogenic effect, fat cells around waist feel like they shrink
- extremely androgenic, feeling unusually very very strong in my body (DHT)
- crazy improvement in sleep quality
That is very encouraging. I had been watching Brad Marshall's videos on the subject, and I convinced my wife to get some stearic acid to start off with. She has the typical estrogen issues that many woman have, and maybe this will help with that. We are also backing off the olive oil, due to the research he presents on oleic acid and SCD-1, etc., and using only saturated fats like butter, cacao, etc., and MCT if we need a liquid form. The SEA looks interesting as well, albeit a bit expensive.

Aad

this past year ive lost prob about 20 lbs, was due to just the supps? i doubt it, i was actively keeping track of what i ate , stayed active either with lifting or some cardio daily. i was eating more fat than i realized but still lost weight so perhaps having the additional SEA/stearic acid helped but i already avoid any types of PUFA
my only trouble area is my midsection (im 42years old)
ive also recently inc my carbohydrates and lowered fat but will continue with SEA and stearic in case it was a cortisol issue
Thank you for this post. What dosage did you take? And when did you starting to see results?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals