Calcium Carbonate (Eggshell Calcium) Causes Flat Stools?

DevilHands

Hi guys, I am now 100% positive the calcium is what's causing it. I have always experimented with increasing my calcium intake but due to having intolerance to milk I have to resort to doing eggshells.

Anyhow, Ive notice that whenever I have Eggshell calcium as part of my dietary supplement. I end up having flat stools and when I remove the eggshells. Bowels are going to normalize in a couple of days.

There was a time when I don't know whats happening. and yeah Dr. Google made me scared shitless. but now that I know whats causing it. Is it actually a sign of constipation?

Does this mean I need more magnesium? What are good sources of it? I cant take cocoa all the time due to histamine issues. Coffee gives me more trouble than cocoa. I am not sure if I want to add more supplements.

GelatinGoblin

Leafy Green soup. Great source of Magnesium. Cook a pound of washed goodeafy greens (Kale, Chard, maybe Spinach), discard the leaves (maybe eat later, the water is a good source of Mag. Search up leafy greens Ray Peat or leafy greens soup Ray Peat for more information. Should find some clips from podcasts on RayPeatClips YouTube channel of him talking about it. And some threads on here too.